Hunter Biden Guilty

Hunter Biden guilty on all 3 charges. Wonder how long it will take daddy to pardon him even though he said he won't.
Rigged. In a favorable court for Biden. No way! Rigged
That's right, his senile father will pardon him.
Rigged. In a favorable court for Biden. No way! Rigged Originally Posted by winn dixie

Touche'. LMFAO how classic. Sorry to say but the evidence was overwhelmingly stacked against Hunter. He himself admitted in texts and emails about his (Staff edit) during the time he LIED on the form to buy the gun. But never fear I am sure that daddy will either pardon him or commute his sentence.
That’s right but I won’t vote for this convicted felon either.
That’s right but I won’t vote for this convicted felon either. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Hunter would make a better president than Trump, maybe even joe.
Hunter would make a better president than Trump, maybe even joe. Originally Posted by royamcr

Hunter is an idiot just like his old decrepit daddy. Guess what they say is true that the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. Wonder what the over/under will be in Vegas as to how long it will take Daddy to pardon or commute his sentence?
Hunter is an idiot just like his old decrepit daddy. Guess what they say is true that the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. Wonder what the over/under will be in Vegas as to how long it will take Daddy to pardon or commute his sentence? Originally Posted by golferguy55
(Staff edit) That doesn’t make them stupid or idiotic. Your statement however does make you sound like a person who has not had the opportunity to deal (Staff edit) If you did you might have more empathy for what the Biden family is experiencing.

PS. It’s a safe bet that the pardon will come after the election.
(Staff edit) That doesn’t make them stupid or idiotic. Your statement however does make you sound like a person who has not had the opportunity to deal (Staff edit) If you did you might have more empathy for what the Biden family is experiencing.

PS. It’s a safe bet that the pardon will come after the election. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Spoken like the true lefty that you are. And no I have no empathy or sympathy for Hunter especially when he had numerous people trying to help him get clean and stay clean and he chose to continue with his continued drug use. And I think we all know that at some point is that daddy will pardon him or commute his sentence at some point. We know this because his decrepit senile daddy said he wouldn't but we all know that this was a lie the minute his lips started moving. And a little off subject but do you by chance work for the same state agency that you use for your user name heh TX Dot?
They now have Joe Biden between a rock and a hard place. Joe either drops out and resigns and Hunter will get a few weekends of Community Service or If Joe doesn't they'll give Hunter maximum penalty of ten years. What a shit show America has become. The Former President is a convicted Felon and the present President raised one, lol.
Hunter is a perfect example of white trash. I mean cmon he was bangin his brothers wife!! Then he has a child with the stripper that the whole family ignores!! (Staff edit) White House, well maybe it was Kamalas
They now have Joe Biden between a rock and a hard place. Joe either drops out and resigns and Hunter will get a few weekends of Community Service or If Joe doesn't they'll give Hunter maximum penalty of ten years. What a shit show America has become. The Former President is a convicted Felon and the present President raised one, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
What happens to Hunter now has no bearing whatsoever on his father's election, no matter how much you hope that it does. Are you really that naive about the judicial system to think that they would negotiate his plea based on whether his father continues his re-election campaign? That whole idea is just bizarre and not at all grounded in reality.

None of us know for sure what will happen. But what is most likely is that he will get a light sentence since it is his first offense. And he will not be pardoned. And this will not affect the election. That all makes much more sense than your fantasies.
Hunter would make a better president than Trump, maybe even joe. Originally Posted by royamcr
Yeah! Hunter is the smartest person Joe knows so I'm sure he would make a great president.
Hunter is an idiot just like his old decrepit daddy... Originally Posted by golferguy55
(Staff edit) That doesn’t make them stupid or idiotic. Your statement however does make you sound like a person who has not had the opportunity (Staff edit)If you did you might have more empathy for what the Biden family is experiencing.... Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Spoken like the true lefty that you are. And no I have no empathy or sympathy for Hunter especially when he had numerous people trying to help him get clean and stay (Staff edit). And I think we all know that at some point is that daddy will pardon him or commute his sentence at some point. We know this because his decrepit senile daddy said he wouldn't but we all know that this was a lie the minute his lips started moving. And a little off subject but do you by chance work for the same state agency that you use for your user name heh TX Dot? Originally Posted by golferguy55
Nice job proving what a heartless, vindictive person you are. And that you truly have no (Staff edit)

That doesn't stop you from saying thoughtless, divisive things though. I hope that no one close to you ever suffers from it, as your reaction will probably make their recovery all the more difficult.
What happens to Hunter now has no bearing whatsoever on his father's election, no matter how much you hope that it does. Are you really that naive about the judicial system to think that they would negotiate his plea based on whether his father continues his re-election campaign? That whole idea is just bizarre and not at all grounded in reality.

None of us know for sure what will happen. But what is most likely is that he will get a light sentence since it is his first offense. And he will not be pardoned. And this will not affect the election. That all makes much more sense than your fantasies. Originally Posted by gladi8r
Yeah, this isn't an average case. The system is corrupt like everything else in politics. You need to look at the total picture instead of just a minute speck.