Cityjazz, there is something wrong with you...aka Cityjazz, the Phoenomina.

I am in awe. Our good fellow Cityjazz posted this week alone (and the week is not over) 7 reviews so far — Astrid, Salma, Ava & Aine (count as 1), Cherry Chandler, Sultry Mia, Dakota Lynn, and Dayana River. I may have missed a review or two, he has likely has more booked, and there was probably an encounter or two that he didn’t bother with a review on, but that doesn’t change my point. This guy is a Phenomena! How does he do it? Has there ever been this level of zeal ever displayed in either ECCIE or ASPD hobby history? Yet if you read his posts, they are all pretty nice, and he seems to deride people only in the context of dry humor or good information. If I even attempted to replicate his performance, first I would have to inherit a modest fortune, and next if I tried, I would be lying in ICU with tubes coming out everywhere.

At this point, when a provider asks for references, he probably can give them a list of verified providers he hasn’t seen, since that is a shorter list than the ones he has seen. I also hear a rumor that the providers are going to add a “CJT” seal to their ads in addition to Eccie VP and P411. It stands for “CityJazz Tested”.

I have some possible explanation as to how he is able to keep up do what he does:

1) He is an alien who never sleeps and is equipped with a perpetual boner. Just look at his avatar? Doesn’t it look alien?

2) He has been exposed to large dose of radioactive material which gained him superhuman powers. Again, that explains the “no hair” depiction of his avatar.

3) He is the result of a top secret research conducted by the University of Texas, sponsored by an arm of the government that even the President doesn’t know exists. As part of this research project, he has been cloned, with his clones dispersing to his hobby encounters simultaneously, giving the impression that he is multiple places at the same time. Also explains his UT affiliation.

Anyone else have possible explanations? ….
(CJ, don’t get too mad at me! I couldn’t resist.)
I was wondering the same thing, guy must be rich and horny 24-7

even when $$ was falling from trees, at best I saw 10 girls in one month
Ok, he just posted another one.

I think he was a provider in another life!
He's done good... now he needs to take on the unknown and TOFTT to fully earn his hobby stripes!!

Review a completely unknown BP provider.
Ok, he just posted another one.

I think he was a provider in another life! Originally Posted by eglrdr
Yup, Laura Lucks No. 8 this week...

One more explanation:

He is Lex Luther in disguise. He is after World Domination...
I figured he's spent over 12k easily not included repeat visits or girls he hasn't reviewed

WAY TO GO

Looks like some days he's getting it in more then once, they need to add him to that mtv show jersey shore, so he can show the situation and pauly d how to really get some pussy LOL
perhaps he needs his own review forum since all the reviews are his on page 1
Wooohooo way to go City Jazz!
CJ,

You are on one hell of a tear............. my hats off to you sir....

For some reason when I see your avatar, I hear the wrestler Ric Flair's old theme music!

Yeah, I know im out there sometimes......

sixx
Six reviews on the first page, and eight in the first two pages of new reviews. There is some thing wrong with you, sir. I wish there were something wrong with me.

Yes, I'm stunned as well. He was writing a review for Dakota at the same time that I was. We posted within an hour of one another.

I think I saw him in her closet while I was with her....
I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but CityJazz isn't just one person. He's a very handsome, horny man... with 6 clones of himself.

He's currently testing the sexual prowess of all of his clones, to make sure that none of them performs at an inferior level.

He did tell me that one of the clones has a problem - he always has an erection, and has an abnormal amount of sexual stamina. Poor, defenseless, oversexed clone.
He must be Tony Stark aka Ironman... guy with a ton of dough and the ingenuity to clone himself so he can have all this fun.
i just want his top 10 list!
5 months and has 40 reviews. I don't think he's got credit for his today yet. It is quite possible he could have 100 -125 in a calender year at this rate. I don't look at the other cities much unless I'm heading there. Is there anybody in Dallas or somewhere that's keeping pase? Reading the Whisper logs he has to be up there, but nothing you can count like CJ.
im new here...is there a way to just search someones reviews???