City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Outcall Only, so no clue
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: nada
Session Length: 30
Fee: $.40
Hair Length and Color: see pics, I don't know...
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I called her and she answered so I figured I let her come to me... HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS GIRL... She has bad reviews all over the place... She was a no show (like I thought I would be the lucky one.. ya right)... I called her 4 times and she never answered... Just wanted to give you a heads up as she posted on BP and seemed to be new to me. I guess that since I was not Downtown Austin that she would just leave me high-and-dry... Call at your own risk! Let me know if you had a different exp, as today was NOT my lucky day...
Recommendation: No
I really wish it could have been different...
Attached Images File Type: jpg post7.jpg (35.8 KB, 434 views) File Type: jpg post8.jpg (24.2 KB, 442 views)
Well, dirtydeeds, you are not alone. Mescolanza had the same experience, but there is a review about this gal from Romanticman550 (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=92339)
Thanks for sharing...

Moved to proper forum since no activities took place....

sixx
without a prior history with a provider, it's very risky giving your home address. You may be set up for a "home entry" later. They've got your address, (but you don't have theirs) and so "could" target you.. be careful out there buddy.
FYI, I almost always do "outcall" but it's with ladies I know, or ladies that have a well established rep, certainly not BP or CL type. That's as dangerous as pickup up a SW and taking her to your place...
good points Nug, hence why I keep my 9mm loaded with hollow points with the 15 round clip and 1 in the chamber within 10 feet of me when i am home
REB, I was more thinking about when he's NOT there.. home invasion has a much lower penalty if the house is not occupied at the time of the breaking, thus a higher rate of return for the perp. And if he has a 9mm in his drawer, and he's not home, he may no longer have a 9mm.... or tv, or computer or..........
Guys, you are too funny! I'm safe and secure so don't worry your little heads.. But seriously nuglet, thanks for the advice.. I never even thought about that..
D-D. You never know what they'll be checking out in your bathroom too. It's so easy to grab meds, even if they don't know what they're for they might be tempted.. and if "you' are in the bathroom, they can, and do, check drawers or jewelry boxes that might be handy. That's why I'm so careful when doing outcalls. Keep your wits about you and you'll be fine, just be aware of how exposed you and your belongings are.
I hate to be glib about this, but she did say in her ad "what you see is what you get" so you got exactly what was promised... you saw nothing, so you got nothing....

Sorry it turned out so poorly for you, but thank you for posting the "No" review.