I was attacked...

...by our sex swing!!!

I was changing the sheets on the bed, and I bent over next to the swing. Before I knew it, the velcro on the swing's handcuffs had attached itself to the lace on the back of my robe. Right in that tricky spot where you can't reach.

As I spun around to try to separate myself from the overly aggressive swing, it spun around with me, and I found myself twirling in circles. I spun the other way to try and confuse it, but when I reached up with my left hand, the other handcuff stuck to my hair, and I was completely helpless!

After a good 90 seconds of trying to free myself, I decided to strip down naked, eliminating any and all chance of the swing sticking to my clothing. I then carefully removed the handcuff... bit by sticky velcro bit... from my hair. Then I grabbed a paddle and beat the shit out of that swing for 30 minutes.

This is why I should not be left alone in my incall.
Sounds like a ghost was setting in your chair, having a good time! BOO! Did you feel any tingling all over your body? Did you hear any moaning as you spanked the chair? Could be a submissive ghost looking for action.
Interesting read.
TFF! I love it
That darn swing is going to get abused when I get back for attacking you!
  • Mokoa
  • 11-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Just when I thought I had seen everything...

Oh, If I could only have been there to witness such entertainment in person!
Natalie,

I would have helped you had I been there....

sixx
what, no video? Ah, if only that swing could talk........
what, no video? Ah, if only that swing could talk........ Originally Posted by runswithscissors

it would most likely say: schwing!
It's good to know I have such strong, masculine protectors around here. I feel loved. Next time that swing tries to attack me, I'm going to threaten it with a day full of abuse by various hobbyists... and other providers!

it would most likely say: schwing! Originally Posted by missi hart
Missy, you are absolutely hilarious! I feel like I should buy you a drink sometime.
Well if you had screened the damn swing properly this would not have occurred.
That swing is rather.........intimidating.
Lol how funny..Glad your ok
certainly worthy of an alert.... lol... I'll not book a session with that swing! Well, ok.... maybe I will...IF you're in it! ;-)
This is an absolutely hilarious series of posts.