Your attitude

I know I have posted this before but I wanted to again because I think it is a great motto to go by

It is imporant to keep a positive attitude even on rough days because for someone you are the one who can transform their lives.Start with being careful what you think.Your thoughts become your attitude.You attitude becomes your words.Your words become your actions.Your actions become your habits.Your habits become not only your destiny but help shape the destiny of those around you.

Hope everyone has an awesome week
Good one girl!
Very good motto!
I love it!
Victoria; I remember when you originally posted that motto; I copied it down and attached it to the inside of my business planner. On a recent trip to China; my business guide and interpreter saw it and also copied it into his business planner.

Many thanks for re-posting this; just wanted to let you know several people around the world now carry this with them....
Victoria; I remember when you originally posted that motto; I copied it down and attached it to the inside of my business planner. On a recent trip to China; my business guide and interpreter saw it and also copied it into his business planner.

Many thanks for re-posting this; just wanted to let you know several people around the world now carry this with them.... Originally Posted by runswithscissors

THanks for telling me that it made my whole night better
Thanks,thats awesome!!!!

Attitude Poem

Attitude is more important than facts.
It is more important than the past, than education than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success,
than what other people think or say or do.
It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
It will make or break a company.a home. a relationship.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice, every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for the day.
We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that other people will act in a certain way.
We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90 % how I react to it.
- Charles Swindoll
  • PeAcH
  • 11-02-2010, 11:29 PM
"Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?"

I love it!
I always try to abide by the "Treat others how you wish to be treated." mentality.

Love this thread!
thanks awesom motto it's goin on my fb

Many thanks for re-posting this; just wanted to let you know several people around the world now carry this with them....

How awesome is that!!

Great post. A tool I use to guide manifestation is Deepak Chopra's Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, bascially a guide to universal laws that govern taking the unmanifest (a thought) to matter. He combines quantum physics with Vedic science, the ancient practice which gave birth to yoga. It's all about training your mind to be positive and open to possbility, and able to live in the wisdom of uncertaintly while the gets behind you. That can be very difficult in today's tumultuous world but so critical. And yes, your attitude rubs off on everyone around you, so it ain't even all about you!
What tools do others used to stay focused and positive?
Awesome thread Victoria!

I have positive messages all around my house and in my school/ work folders. You can never remind yourself too much about staying positive in dreary situations or even self reflection/improvement...

Genesis Nicole~

• thegj
  • 11-03-2010, 08:33 AM
It is a true statement and one worth hearing often- THANKS! I too made note of it and have shared it with others BUT I don't have a China story to equal RWS. Thanks girl.
Definitely a great motto. Thanks for posting it.
Gosh I didn't know we had Anthony Robbins as a member much less as a female provider on this board.

Cool motto. Thanks for the post.