THANK YOU ECCIE

for putting links to reviews!!!

that saves so much time, I rely on other members for info I hated doing random searches for reviews now just click and enjoy
Double Ditto on REB's ECCIE ataboy.......VERY useful feature for the Bros in the Hood !!
I agree with Ralph E Boy.
Thanks ECCIE!
I also like the direct link to the reviews I've written.. My personal chronicle of debauchery...
  • PeAcH
  • 11-03-2010, 01:36 PM
I love this new feature! Keep it up ECCIE Gods!
Best upgrade to the site yet!
heyyyyyyy that's nice. Thank you. Peach yr peachy mmmmmmm peachy. Sorry didn't mean to high jack.
Best upgrade to the site yet! Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
+1
  • Mokoa
  • 11-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Glad you all like it. That is just one of a number of things to come.

Enjoy!
It is a very nice feature.
Whooooooop!

Nice.

Thank you!
Yes, bravo.

Remember folks, this is done by a lot of work by the local mods, not just clever programming. They have to figure out which prover's userid it is and manually add the links to the lady's reviews.
Well, it's very much appreciated since I confused some folks by changing my long-time handle, KatnAustin, to Kit-4-Kat on eccie when registering. I still rely heavily on the review page of my main site since it has the bulk of my reviews, but only a few available w/ actual BCD comments for those not using the replacement board or the reviews lost in crashes along the way.

Definitely a USER-FRIENDLY ENHANCEMENT! Thanks for all that research & data entry. My carpal tunnel syndrome gets enough punishment thanks to my long-winded posts. LOL

XOXOX
Kat
Its a great feature however I wish it worked for me?
I also like the direct link to the reviews I've written.. My personal chronicle of debauchery... Originally Posted by Elephant
Links to My (mine) personal chronicle of debauchery??? where do you see this?
Yes, bravo.

Remember folks, this is done by a lot of work by the local mods, not just clever programming. They have to figure out which prover's userid it is and manually add the links to the lady's reviews. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Yes, thank you, staff