Can I buy you a drink??

I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I'm trying to get verified as a provider.... However, I intend to be a very low volume provider (1-2 clients a month), I do not intend to advertise (no website, etc), and I have no reviews. So I was wondering....

Can I interest anyone (male or female) to meet me for a drink?? My treat of course. Sometime next week...early afternoon?? My only stipulation is that you must be a well known Austin provider or poster who would be able to vouch for me.

Cheers.

L.L.
Leslie:

You are back! I thought you found your prince charming. Would love to have a drink...However, I am not well known.
Anyway, are you back in action?

Jerry
run away!! She's just gonna start another marathon thread with no real point. At least that's what she did twice before.
Yes, I am back. I have come to the conclusion that I would be better off as an exclusive UTR provider as opposed to being in a set arrangement. The time commitment would be less and the emotional risk would not be as great. I'm learning as I go....

L.L.
Why do you need to be verified if you intend to be a UTR provider?...
Oh "Nuglet"....

It was only one thread you silly goose!!! And to my defense, I was new and I really didn't have an idea of what I wanted to offer at the time. Now I do. But like I said, I need to become verified in order to post an ad in the provider ad section.

Hence, the reason why I'm back. So, don't run away.

L.L.
"Elephant"..

I will not be advertising anywhere...other than Eccie. I will also not have a website or webpage....or Eccie showcase. I will be as UTR as I can possibly be....without being a complete unknown. Pictures will be provided..through e-mail.

L.L.
"Elephant"..

I will not be advertising anywhere...other than Eccie. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
Oh, that's not really UTR, but I see where you're going...

Good Luck!
LOL where's humpty dumpty when you need him?
I'd love to have a drink with you, but what would I be vouching for? That you're old enough to drink?
  • Vyt
  • 11-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Can I interest anyone (male or female) to meet me for a drink?? My treat of course. Sometime next week...early afternoon?? My only stipulation is that you must be a well known Austin provider or poster who would be able to vouch for me. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
While I am always happy to have drinks with beautiful and well-spoken women, I am, like Blenderhead, confused as to what I would be vouching for. Typically a "vouch" indicates that you can verify that a woman is in fact a provider whom you have spent time with behind closed doors (BCD).

Since this would not be taking place, what would I be vouching for? That you enjoy Patron shots? While it may be an interesting point of trivia, it would probably not help you become a verified provider.

I would also note that if you do in fact intend to be an UTR provider, there is no need for verification since that would, essentially, place you *above* the radar (advertising rates in public, etc). UTR providers typically make contacts outside of public postings.
"Blenderhead"....

Well, I guess you need to vouch that I'm old enough to drink, I have two arms/two legs, no visible gun shot wounds (although, I don't think that would matter lol), I'm a naturally born female (not post-op)....I guess the basic things you need in order to be a female provider for the forum.

One of the moderators informed me that he will have to look at the "rules" to find out whether or not I can be verified this way. So, I'm still in limbo.
  • Vyt
  • 11-04-2010, 05:33 PM
"Blenderhead"....

Well, I guess you need to vouch that I'm old enough to drink, I have two arms/two legs, no visible gun shot wounds (although, I don't think that would matter lol), I'm a naturally born female (not post-op)....I guess the basic things you need in order to be a female provider for the forum. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
These would confirm you are female, yes. I am fairly certain we can take your word for that.

Vouching that you are a female provider has a slightly higher standard of proof.
"Vyt".....

Well, I do agree with you. Except for the Patron shots....I'm more of a Chardonnay girl myself. A nice chilled glass with overtones of toasty oak, woodspice and butterscotch. Mmmm...

However, back to my point. I have tried to get verified, but for some reason I did not meet the requirements. I was a former provider in Houston at a very well known establishment for several years, however, that was years ago and I now live in Austin. So, I guess that's why I didn't make the cut.

As far as UTR, you are right. I stand corrected. I guess I should have said low volume. You see, I'm still learning as I go.

L.L.