Providers on dating sites.....

Weeeeeee see Youuuuuuu
Yes, we have! About two years ago I had a visit with an agency lady who had been on match.com for a couple of years. When I saw the very same photo of her on the agency website, I quickly scheduled an appointment. She's someone I'd lusted for and thought about contacting on match.com, but our age difference was about 25 years, so I didn't. Thanks to her short time with the agency, I got my wish -- and then some.
some also post on the austin gang bang site(s). surprising what shows up when you explore..
  • Vyt
  • 11-04-2010, 05:36 PM
When I bothered to check Adult Friend Finder a few years back, there were quite a few Austin providers with listings.
i saw one in agb...i think she posted about it here.
When I bothered to check Adult Friend Finder a few years back, there were quite a few Austin providers with listings. Originally Posted by Vyt
in aff it would probably turn into a provider ad. but on match or pof...its not. i guess the only reason i bothered to mention it was because all the SO/provider relationship talk around here lately.
Providers need love too !! LOL
lol...when i was married i alwasy said 'married men need love too'
Its so hard to find someone when were always busy providing or in our personal life that sometimes turning to those sites are a last alternative.. or then maybe some of us just end up falling for a client lol which btw is never a good thing!
damn LB! where you been all my eccie life?
All your eccie life..lol Ive been UTR if ya know what I mean.
ah! Up The River. we've all done time. lemme show you my prison tats. lol j/k
No I was not in jail lol I got preggo silly!! ahhhh funny tho
i know sweetie. i was just messin wit ya. i aint even ever jaywalked . the 1st thing i would do in prison is shit myself, purely for self protection. no one wants a dirty dipstick`
Weeeeeee see Youuuuuuu Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Your post, paired up with that creepy avatar of yours is a bit much!