Question regarding outcalls and drivers.

Before I ask the question let me paint a picture. Wait before I do that even let me caveat this by saying we are fairly new to this board and the community in general so I apologize if this subject had been hashed out in the past. Back to the picture I was going to paint. We live in Williamson County and as everyone knows there are about 4 police officers to every citizen. (I think Wilco is secretly preparing to invade Mexico, kick out the drug lords and claim it as a Williamson county taxable district…well at least it seems that way.) Anyway given the area in which my wife and I reside, my propensity to over analyze and generally worry about stuff, and the fact that I have no desire to ever be arrested I have generated a rule in my head that says “No Drivers Allowed!” It just seems to me that a person sitting in a car idling in front of our home for an extended period of time might draw some unwanted interest.

So the question for the providers is this…is there a way to broach the subject of drivers without instantly sounding an alarm in your head that says these people are crazy, I’m not going to a strange home without some protection?

I can envision it now some people will say “Hey northaustincouple have you ever heard of incall” so let me proactively state that yes we have heard of it and the idea of it simply ruins the romanticized image we have in our head when my wife and I engage in such activities. Plus as I mentioned before my propensity to over analyze and generally worry about stuff prohibits me from taking part in an incall session. The whole time I’m driving to the incall location I would be thinking about all the things that could go wrong…will we see some other guy walk out of the room just before I go in…cause that would ruin it for us. Are there some guys hiding in the bathroom waiting to rob us? So on and so forth. You know the same kind of questions that probably go through a providers head when she makes house calls. Hence the question of how do you broach the subject without instantly killing your chances of becoming a friend?
don't worry (if that's possible), you ARE over analyzing it. IF they have a driver (and many don't), the driver doesn't want to attract attention either. Personally, I/we haven't had a lady over that uses a driver. I've never asked about it, probably should, but never had a problem. On occasion, I'll pick the lady up, and return her after the festivities, but most have their own transportation and would really prefer NOT to be dependent on you for getting back home. just fyi.
You'll probably get other feedback as well, that's just our story......
I would assume that if a driver does come along that he would drop off the provider and once he is given the "everything is OK" from the provider he would leave and return when called. Just ask the provider if she has a driver and how she handles it.
That's the assumption. The problem is that the "cash and dash" operation requires a driver. It comes in plenty of guises:

- "I'm just going to run out and give this cash to my driver"
- "I'm just going to run and put this cash in my car"
and so on...

Of course, those are the good ones. The bad ways are:

- <Banging on door> Get the fuck off my wife!
- <Door kicked open> Big guys with bats
- She tells you that if you don't give her the money she'll yell for her driver

And... the one drivers like the best. Fake pictures where you would send her away, except the driver is there so that she collects something no matter what.

It's common practice in many cities, so it is a valid concern. All you have to do is ask. If a lady doesn't understand, so be it... there's plenty out there whom will.
The last outcall session I had was with a (well reviewed and well known) lady who had a driver. I did not find this out until the end of the session, when she mentioned it for reasons I don't recall now. I don't know if the driver stayed the whole time or left and came back, but I live in an apartment so didn't care. The session went well, and didn't have any issues.

I say that only to point out that just because a lady has a driver doesn't automatically mean she's up to no good. A red flag to be sure, but some of them are legit.
Look, this is brain-dead simple. If the lady has a good rep, NO GD PROBLEM!! If BP or CL or somewhere that you can't verify the lady,, avoid avoid avoid!!!! Some of the points made are true, but NOT HERE WITH A "VERIFIED" LADY.. get real fellas!! We really don't need the paranoia. If it's a cash and dash, with a local lady, from HERE, it's not a first, and it's been reported.. do you think someone like Tess, Tailor, Genesis, etc etc etc are a danger???!?!?!? GET REAL@!
C'mon guys, this fella asked a question ON ECCIE, not BP... good way to scare a guy off!!!