Your Source of Reliable News

Lol. Gotta love Fox news and all those that watch it. Might as well be watching Area 51 case files. What a 180 about face (palm)

• oeb11
  • 04-06-2020, 01:36 PM
SC - the "fake news channel - 24///365 - all the time Fake DPST news.

Next!
BTW - OP - the pictures you post look exactly like the DPST nominees on stage for debate.

Why is that, Pray tell???
Is uncle Al Sharpton missing in action with his Caucasian mistress????
If you haven't already just put SC on ignore. You're welcome.
  • oeb11
  • 04-06-2020, 01:42 PM
'Tis fun to confront its' nonsense- and watch the poster then disappear in frustration.
  • oeb11
  • 04-06-2020, 04:17 PM
SC - pray tell where is the diversity inthe "party of diversity" - enquiring minds wish to know!!!
SC - the "fake news channel - 24///365 - all the time Fake DPST news.

Next!
BTW - OP - the pictures you post look exactly like the DPST nominees on stage for debate.

Why is that, Pray tell???
Is uncle Al Sharpton missing in action with his Caucasian mistress???? Originally Posted by oeb11
Every news organization out there has changed as the situation has, they took their cues from the “experts”, just like the President did. I saw an interview with Faucci from late January where he basically said to not worry about it.

I think fox canned or suspended that babe?
Could yous post that link, Jazz? You tends to see things that may or may not be real.

Thank yous in advance.
I tends to be things that may or may not be real.

Thank yous in advance. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

YOUS WELCOME...
Every news organization out there has changed as the situation has, they took their cues from the “experts”, just like the President did. I saw an interview with Faucci from late January where he basically said to not worry about it.
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Exactly right and I've made several posts with various "experts" making the same comments early on when nobody knew if what was happening in China would come here. My favorite was the head of the New York health agency saying that it probably won't be as bad here and even if it is "New York is prepared for it". Think she regrets ever saying those words?

But of course this is how politics is played in the world of "Youtube". I know, I use it all the time to show what people said before and what they say now. It's only when one is a hypocrite like the OP who wants you to think that nobody in the left MSM got any of this wrong which of course is ridiculous.

And to suggest that Democrats aren't using this as a political weapon against Trump? Please, they have spent every minute of the last 3 plus years using everything as a political weapon and when this came along it was no different.

Take for example the false story that Trump turned down help from the WHO. Never happened but that didn't stop the MSM from repeating the charge with every single newscast.
Well that looks like he’s as full of shits as his boss, then. Eh?

Where did yous get that video from? It looks a little fishy...
Well that looks like he’s as full of shits as his boss, then. Eh?

Where did yous get that video from? It looks a little fishy... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
yous idiot...

its obvious that yous brain is running on empty.

have yous heard of youtube??? i know ya did....

don't be such a dip-poop.
Lol. Gotta love Fox news and all those that watch it. Might as well be watching Area 51 case files. What a 180 about face (palm)

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
None of them are reliable. You're being hoodwinked if you think one in particular stands apart from the rest. All of the Main Stream Media is owned and operated by the same people. They all vary a little to keep the dumb masses guessing.