Democrat representative thanks Trump for helping her beat Coronavirus!!!!!

What a stupid bitch. She's thanking Trump for helping her beat a virus. I doubt she ever had it in the first place.
What a stupid bitch. She's thanking Trump for helping her beat a virus. I doubt she ever had it in the first place. Originally Posted by Levianon17

now, now.. don't be so hard on her.

she came around, didn't she on that quinine stuff, eh....

she came around, didn't she on that quinine stuff, eh.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Maybe she’ll switch parties. Only 17 more to flip!!!

she came around, didn't she on that quinine stuff, eh.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I can't imagine a drug that kills a protozoan which is alive will have any affect on a virus which isn't alive. Maybe this pandemic isn't really caused by a Virus.
Maybe she’ll switch parties. Only 17 more to flip!!! Originally Posted by bambino
From what to what, buddy boy?

I didn’t think Trumps was parts of a party.

More like a pyramid scheme...
https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/michig...-her-life/amp/

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
So that’s just one....you fucking moron. What about the 14,000 plus others have lost their lives because of the lies and total neglect of this crazy bastard that claims to be some kind of “leader” ....nope he’s a Jackoff...

That’s why El Douche doesn’t want testing of the population. Because this coward doesn’t want to see the real numbers of who is infected.
The pandemic experts say we should be testing 500,000 per DAY.
Trump ignores them but has time to insult them instead.
And we still have Dumbass Repugnant Governors that still don’t believe in any kind of lockdown.
The reckless stupidity continues and I’m sure BamBimbos like you will have an alternative opinion.
Go on you lot, tune into your favorite channel OAN, that’s even more rabid and hard right than Phony FOX News
So that’s just one....you fucking moron. What about the 14,000 plus others have lost their lives because of the lies and total neglect of this crazy bastard that claims to be some kind of “leader” ....nope he’s a Jackoff...

That’s why El Douche doesn’t want testing of the population. Because this coward doesn’t want to see the real numbers of who is infected.
The pandemic experts say we should be testing 500,000 per DAY.
Trump ignores them but has time to insult them instead.
And we still have Dumbass Repugnant Governors that still don’t believe in any kind of lockdown.
The reckless stupidity continues and I’m sure BamBimbos like you will have an alternative opinion.
Go on you lot, tune into your favorite channel OAN, that’s even more rabid and hard right than Phony FOX News Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
There’s more than one you fucking moron. 14,000 sounds better than two million.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/05/ny-cor...rial-drug/amp/

You fucking moron
Not to point fingers. But someone in this forum is being incredibly rude and aggressive.

Maybe he should take about 40% off the attitude and try a low-fat diet.

If that applies to yous, please accepts it as a friendly piece of advice. If it doesn’t, then yous aren’t reading it, eh?
  • oeb11
  • 04-09-2020, 09:14 AM
Ignore button is such a blessing!
Not to point fingers. But someone in this forum is being incredibly rude and aggressive.

Maybe he should take about 40% off the attitude and try a low-fat diet.

If that applies to yous, please accepts it as a friendly piece of advice. If it doesn’t, then yous aren’t reading it, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
YOUS should stop being stupid. But YOUS can’t. Because YOUS stupid.
yous man needs to start point at hisself.
Ignore button is such a blessing! Originally Posted by oeb11
Got any naked pictures of your mum?
Got any naked pictures of your mum? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

yer talking about your manmaries, right?