Urban Dictionary definition of Fucktard

I just saw a post in another forum with the definition of fucktard. The only place I'd ever seen it used before was here. I guess I assumed I knew what it meant but I confess that I now realize certain nuances were lost on me. Since it has been used in over 250 threads in this forum alone I thought I would share what I learned.

1. Noun

Someone who sees 13 pages of definitions for a basic combination of two words and feels the need to add another, identical one.
1) A fucking retard
2) A retarded fuck
3) A fuck, who is also retarded
4) ...

2. Noun

A person of unbelieveable, inexcuseable and indescribable stupidity. (Stupidity being defined as "knowing how and doing it wrong anyway")

NOT A CONTRACTION FOR "FUCKING RETARD"! Those who are truly "Retarded" are not responsible for their affliction. True Fucktards are 100% responsible for their situation and provide vast entertainment as they are usually blissfully unaware of their own Fucktardery. Most politicians for example.

One who would actually piss on a live transformer. One who would use a live .22 round for a fuse in their pickup truck "just cuz it fits" and then complain about it shooting them in the nuts. He shot himself in the nuts? Geez, what a fucktard!

3. Noun

An alias that is used by a very clever person to make Mensa members look like idiots on discussion boards.

Hey Jerome, that fucktard really made you look like you don't know jack about theoretical sub-atomic particle physics.

4. Noun

A combination of the word "fuck" (to fornicate) and the word "tard" (to delay). Therefore, a fucktard is a girl who won't let you fornicate with her until like the third or fourth date.

Most catholic girls are fucktards.

5. Noun

A leotard with a hole in the crotch instead of snaps so you can get some quick in and out action between ballet performances.

Damn that ballet was boring, but Jenny wore her Fucktard and gave me a piece if I promised to stay for the whole show. It was worth it!!!
Your point is ... ?
5. Noun

A leotard with a hole in the crotch instead of snaps so you can get some quick in and out action between ballet performances Originally Posted by Houston.Epicurean
Do we have any ballerinas in the provider pool? I'd like to make a wardrobe request please

....seriously though, do we? PM me
You should have looked up the definition of flocktard while you were at it.
Mr Angleton was always ahead of the curve.
Are you sure you didn't overlook "DG" in that definition.
Never heard of the word
Are you sure you didn't overlook "DG" in that definition. Originally Posted by Timetoplay
Remember it's No-asshole-vember.... Remember it's no-asshole-vember bet.... Remember....
Remember it's No-asshole-vember.... Remember it's no-asshole-vember bet.... Remember.... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Sorry"DG" that one was just to easy to not pull the trigger on. I'll lay off til after the 1st.
Guess I could have at least added "Wakeup" to be impartial.
Any crooked hobbyist who disappears and pops up again under a new handle(s) thinking the ladies will never find out...may or may not be considered a fucktard...ijs
I need to know....

are you mad, or nah?
Sorry"DG" that one was just to easy to not pull the trigger on. I'll lay off til after the 1st.
Guess I could have at least added "Wakeup" to be impartial. Originally Posted by Timetoplay
I thought wakeup & Dorian Gray were the same person....
Well, that's what I keep reading anyway
:shrug:
Not sure who started that rumor. it may have been me ...

But I am a voice in Wayward's head, boardman is a voice in my head ... taint it amazing how these things work ...
It's no longer a rumor, It is now an unconfirmed fact.
It's no longer a rumor, It is now an unconfirmed fact. Originally Posted by boardman
So does that now mean wakeup has in fact reviewed hookers (on the ICKY), & I'm Caucasian?