MSOG?

As a newbie to the site an hobby I've noticed a lot of MSOG and have experienced different. When is it assumed you will be allowed to "pop" more than once and when can you ensure it will be extra? I would think in the longer sessions like 60-120 mins it would be assumed you will need more than one shot
Don't assume - read ads, showcases, and reviews. If they list MSOG, it's obvious however most agree that GFE means MSOG is part of hour sessions or longer as well.

Then of course there is the occasional hooker, like Jennifer Teen who lists the one shot rate and the higher MSOG rate. Odd, but at least unambiguous.
Thank you lol I did notice the rate change for MSOG also, helps! So a GFE/PSE would most likely include it? Helps narrow down my search!
Most providers are MSOG on an hour appt. If they are not you should look for another. On the half hour appts. it should be as you're paying for the time. But some do not. That's a good indication of ones to avoid. Read reviews and ads thoroughly for that info. Write a review soon for premium access, or pay for it. It is essential information for making good decisions.

Stay away from BP if you're looking for MSOG.
Much appreciated, great insight! I've read to many horror stories for BP I'll stay away for sure!
I do my msog 45min its pointless for the whole hr....
I do my msog 45min its pointless for the whole hr.... Originally Posted by mzluvly
Huh.... ?
... its pointless for the whole hr.... Originally Posted by mzluvly
MSOG is never pointless.

And wtf are you even talking about.
She is obviously stating, she is that good. She will have you quivering twice in 45min!!!!
Mzluvly's Showcase quote:
Current Specials p411 15% discount (you must have an eccie & p411 account to recieve this discount)! MSOG 45min/$180

Does MSOG, limit to 2 pop?
I'm not asking for myself, I'm happy/lucky
when I can get it twice, even if multi hours.
But I have a friend who brought this question
before me. I suggested offering the provider
something like a $20 bonus per pop. Seems
that would give her more incentive to really
drain him. But first you gotta find a girl who
really loves to fuck...
Suggestions anyone?
Does MSOG, limit to 2 pop?
I'm not asking for myself, I'm happy/lucky
when I can get it twice, even if multi hours.
But I have a friend who brought this question
before me. I suggested offering the provider
something like a $20 bonus per pop. Seems
that would give her more incentive to really
drain him. But first you gotta find a girl who
really loves to fuck...
Suggestions anyone? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

Oh wow you can count me in hun! I have had a guy pop 3 times in 20 minutes before during a hhr appointment. It would of probably been 4 or 5 but we chatted for the first 10 minutes
^^^^
Just so you can put that in perspective for you & your friend, a $20 tip to a $250/hr hooker is an 8% tip.

How much are you tipping the waiters at Perry's when they comp part of your bill because the main course was delivered before the appetizer?
^^^^
Just so you can put that in perspective for you & your friend, a $20 tip to a $250/hr hooker is an 8% tip.

How much are you tipping the waiters at Perry's when they comp part of your bill because the main course was delivered before the appetizer? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I like the way you think, Dorian
I usually ring the bell 83 times per session ... ijs.
lol Every stroke huh P?