Hateful PMs

Is this pretty normal here?

So, I get a PM and respond. I don't know. You only have two reviews and one says No, what was the reason?

The response was, well f you, that was a fake review, blah, blah, blah.

Didn't respond. Then a day or two later, well f you, that's why you pay for pussy blah, blah, blah.

Not for nothing. But aren't we all here? Tricks, johns, skanks, whores, etc. Is this bickering really necessary?
Who sent ya' the PM....
Who sent ya' the PM.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
We all need open info. Betty Paige.
Yeah I've gotten 2 late night ones in last couple weeks
Hit the RTM button on it.
I got one too.
I guess she is pm'ing all who responded to her negative review.
Best advice is to ignore the smelly whore.
Why does anyone post on reviews anyway?

On positive reviews: "Oh boy, she is on my short list." "Attaboy"

On a negative review: "She was wonderful when I saw her."
I consider it a slow week if I get less than twenty (20) of 'em
  • Trey
  • 11-29-2014, 08:14 PM
After that last review, I don't think I would consider her. But for you I suggest you write a review, or pay for premium before going to see a chick who's last review was a no. What kind of answers would you expect her to give? Sometimes you guys kill me.

I did get a bad pm from the last chick I gave a no too. What else can I do but never see her again. Pardon me while I shed a tear.
Is this pretty normal here?

So, I get a PM and respond. I don't know. You only have two reviews and one says No, what was the reason?

The response was, well f you, that was a fake review, blah, blah, blah.

Didn't respond. Then a day or two later, well f you, that's why you pay for pussy blah, blah, blah.

Not for nothing. But aren't we all here? Tricks, johns, skanks, whores, etc. Is this bickering really necessary? Originally Posted by Stromprophet
Yeah, most of us get love notes like that from time to time.
DM gives them... At least I have received some from her...

I think it's funnier when it's like a George Costanza PM... You know, one nasty, followed quickly by another (maybe less than 15 minutes apart)... Like, "Oh yeah, and blah, blah, blah"...

GFE to the max...
Hahaha. Snap.

Sounds like drama. I am here to not experience drama. Part of the point of this.

Sounds like a good heads up from everyone here.
As a fan of 'Big Bang Theory' I gotta quote Sheldon when trying to avoid his girl who was his friend, but wasn't his girlfriend.... "bitches be crazy"
In the hobby and in RW, dem girls just think different than us.
I'm just amazed that you've raised the ire of one so quickly, having only joined a couple weeks ago... Sit back and watch for a while, lurk if you choose to call it that. When chiming in, choose your words cautiously, the audience here is sharp for the most part and won't hesitate to point out your flaws. Choose your companion even more cautiously, it's your hard earned cash you're investing on what could turn out to be just a few moments of pleasure. Search and research are your friends. Google images and phone numbers to get as much info as possible. Then move in, and hope for the best.
Best of luck Strom &
Hobby on.
Could be a result of late night boozing.
Could be a result of late night boozing. Originally Posted by Mrgalveston
I prefer them to send PMs than drive.

Unless they are doing both at the same time.
You bitches should read Wakeups PMs......ijs