Phone: She gives it out
Email Address: Tinydancerxxx@yahoo.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=348975
TINY DANCER P223128 Fix contact information The Dr
City: Corapolis
State: Pennsylvania
Address: My hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Bbbj,cowgirl, missionary, reverse cowgirl, toys and a whole bunch more
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Kinda purplish this night
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short hence the name tiny more belly than I preferred I bet ten years ago she looked better
Recommendation: Yes
She had a small belly 10yrs ago to. She probably was a hot stripper in her early 20’s. That being said, I had fun with her. At least 10yrs ago. Cool lady, excellent skills. Good attitude.
Kinda slim picking around here I still gotta review Pepsi, nana, an angeldaze when I feel like typing
Kinda slim picking around here I still gotta review Pepsi, nana, an angeldaze when I feel like typing Originally Posted by fourbarrel4u
For sure. I’m not disparaging Tiny Dancer at all. Her and Angel Daze have been at it a longtime. They’ve always provided a wide menu with enthusiasm. I have a belly now too. I would rather see them than what’s trolling around Pittsburgh posing as hookers nowadays.,
Like I said I ain’t nothing to look at an my belly gets bigger by the year too. Now Bambino I gotta ask about tannana. Keep in mind I’m not a local if it’s a sore subject tell me it’s none of my business
Like I said I ain’t nothing to look at an my belly gets bigger by the year too. Now Bambino I gotta ask about tannana. Keep in mind I’m not a local if it’s a sore subject tell me it’s none of my business Originally Posted by fourbarrel4u
What about him? I find that an odd comment. Why would you care? Seems like he left the building. PM if you like. But I’ve never met him. I know hookers who have. That’s about it.