Address: 75th & I35
Activities: Massage, HJ+
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average face, no ass but decent size tits
Recommendation: Yes
Haha you think she was bad, wait until you get Rachael ����
Haha you think she was bad, wait until you get Rachael ���� Originally Posted by BigLefty05
The only thing bad that I have had with her is shorting me 15 minutes a couple of times. No excuse for it but they were busy. I have never had her haggle on $ with me, and I don't tip on the extreme side like some.
The only thing bad that I have had with her is shorting me 15 minutes a couple of times. No excuse for it but they were busy. I have never had her haggle on $ with me, and I don't tip on the extreme side like some. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
  • Jstud
  • 10-27-2022, 07:32 AM
Rachel tried shorting me 30 min when I paid for the hour and I declined the + service because I tried to get +++ and she wouldn't budge and said she was done, I said "no" I paid for a 1 hour massage honey! lol so she finished the massage and I went on my way making sure I never return.
Rachel tried shorting me 30 min when I paid for the hour and I declined the + service because I tried to get +++ and she wouldn't budge and said she was done, I said "no" I paid for a 1 hour massage honey! lol so she finished the massage and I went on my way making sure I never return. Originally Posted by Jstud
Wow sorry to hear that. Maybe she is getting tired of everyone asking for special services. The most she had shorted me was 15 min, but I got everything I asked for, so I was good.
  • Jstud
  • 11-04-2022, 04:46 PM
Wolfhound ... that's very possible.

Added private tags The Dr
Rachel tried shorting me 30 min when I paid for the hour and I declined the + service because I tried to get +++ and she wouldn't budge and said she was done, I said "no" I paid for a 1 hour massage honey! lol so she finished the massage and I went on my way making sure I never return. Originally Posted by Jstud
So you wanted to pay chopped steak prices for surf and turf?

That's the attitude that's f**ks it up for everyone else. Good work.
  • Jstud
  • 11-11-2022, 03:42 PM
So you wanted to pay chopped steak prices for surf and turf?

That's the attitude that's f**ks it up for everyone else. Good work. Originally Posted by RManFlint
No my man, I brought the bacon I'm not a cheap best buy can of soup.