URL / Website: https://www.yelp.com/biz/summer-time...ge-kansas-city
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: 350 hwy Noland
Activities: FBSM +
Hair Length and Color: Dark Short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice looking woman.. Dark hair pulled up.
Recommendation: Yes
Link not working for me anyway
Was wondering if the name was going to be Sarah.....LOL. Hopefully her restaurant ideas are quite successful where she landed.
  • Jstud
  • 11-04-2022, 09:55 PM
Was wondering if the name was going to be Sarah.....LOL. Hopefully her restaurant ideas are quite successful where she landed. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Was she the one that was off Sante Fe and Mur-Len? If so dam I miss her she was nice.
Was she the one that was off Sante Fe and Mur-Len? If so dam I miss her she was nice. Originally Posted by Jstud
Yes......... I think we all miss her.
Yes, she was definitely one very talented lady.......
Either I’m missing something or got the wrong 60 year old Asian lady but I wasn’t impressed by Coco.
Yes......... I think we all miss her. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
Wait... Was she the one that was at the end of that crappy strip of shops off of Crossroads Ln and you could hear yelling from next door because it was some sort of service for special needs people or something like that? If so, she was the holy grail that I keep hoping to find again.
Yep

yep
Not sure how this got so far off track.. I was not talking about Sarah over off Crossroads Ln..
I called ahead and asked for coco. I didn’t recognize the 60 year old frump. Buyer beware of the bait and switch.
  • Jstud
  • 11-11-2022, 03:37 PM
Yes, she was definitely one very talented lady....... Originally Posted by Boredinop
Word...I have yet to find anyone to top her. That's unfortunate for us all