Hobbyist being reviewd??!!

So this web site is design to review providers, and we have all kinds of reviews, from the boring ones to the "worth to be in Forum Magazine" reviews. Some create big expectations, some fall short from the truth. We have our own standards when it come to the review: does she looked like the pictures, did she O, was she trimmed, did she smelled like fish market, did she tried to up sell me etc. I was wondering what would change if the providers had the chance to review us. We are always bragging that she Orgasm, but was it real?, did we stink, do they like our hairy balls and backs? I think would be very fun to know some of those experiences.
I see you have 20 reviews. Which lady do we contact to write a review on you?
I don't think there is a provider out there that likes hairy balls or backs... lol
OP,

That would not make sense for a provider to do out in the open board. Who knows behind the scenes but still would not make sense. Hobbyists are paying women for fun and discretion. All providers do this for the money. Any risk for backlash would outweigh any positive for the provider to review a hobbyist

sixx

I like your thinking... unfortunately out of the 20 here very few would know it was me, since usually i just contact them on the phone and usually they don’t ask for any references. But I would like to see what any of them have to say about me, I am up to an honest review of my looks, performance, smells, size anything. I know it will be fun. If any provider here knows I have been with them, please write on this thread your thoughts on me please!!
Would you let the providers review you in the open if a good history of reviews would mean a discount??
I like your thinking... unfortunately out of the 20 here very few would know it was me, since usually i just contact them on the phone and usually they don’t ask for any references. But I would like to see what any of them have to say about me, I am up to an honest review of my looks, performance, smells, size anything. I know it will be fun. If any provider here knows I have been with them, please write on this thread your thoughts on me please!! Originally Posted by duroperoseguro
As long as you pay her, don't overstay your time, don't stink, they don't care. Do you really think the provider is going to give you an honest critique?

sixx
We don't do a penthouse forum review, but we do have personal notes we might share with other ladies in our own sections of the board. Nothing is ever really private lol.
i know they wont for the most part, but i know also they would be willing take less money if they know the guy is well reviewed. Still I am curios, that's why i invite to any provider to write here what they think of our session
Really? Less money because of the number of reviews ha ha. Don't think so. I could give a flying flip about how you perform...the rate is not determined by "your" actions.
I already got my bad reviews -- from exWife.. Then, she got paid a lot of money and made sure that she told everyone about them. Don't want to go through that kind of review process with providers. One time is enough.
Well that answers one of my questions. London what have you experiece worth a review on a hobbyist?
I don't need to review one...it's not the right place for it. When I pay for sex, I may do that but I don't see that happening. I give out good or bad "references" but not reviews.
Dare: next provider you are with, ask her to post in a thread a review of your sesion.
I have bee reading your posts London and I like the way you think, you most be a very interesting person to chat with