Most providers would never do this but...

First of all I will not say who the provider who even if you PM me so don't ask..

This is just a thread to make sure that newbie providers don't do this...

I was having a drink / apps with a co-worker (female) at Smith & Wollensky's (before I left on vaction). I look up and see a provider that I've met with and without even thinking the provider comes up and says...."heyyyy sexy how are you darlin" and calls me by my Hobbyist name. FUCK ME...really??

Then she notices that I'm there with a girl - and has this lame ass look on her face like "oh shit". Can you say awkward moment?? I recover and do a very brief.."hi this is so" and give her the look like "you're really putting me in a weird spot here" kinda way...provider leaves and I do my best to act nonchalant.

I mean..hello??? she had no idea if this was my S.O., a civilian I'm trying to fuck or in my case my fucking co-worker...

The provider walks away and I just say oh that's an old neighbor of mine - she used to live in my building..blah blah blah.. Mind you the provider was definitely out trolling / looking for new clients and looked like it...

So word to the newbie providers...if you see a client out (even if you just fucked him an hour ago) and he is out in public with ANYONE...and I mean ANYONE...

DON'T FUCKING COME UP TO US to say hello....I don't have an S.O. but many of us do or we are on a date with a civilian who we are trying to fuck...or a co-worker / boss / client etc..

Same goes for Hobbyists....I would NEVER go up to a provider in public as I have no idea about her personal life etc and would not want to put her in an 'awkward position'...like the lame ass provider that saw me did...

Thank you...!!
Never, ever acknowledge someone you know in the hobby when you run across them in Real Life, unless you've discussed doing so beforehand.

When in doubt, be discreet.
Preach, brother.
Even when I was a brand spanking new provider I didn't need anyone to school me on it's best to keep hobby and real life separate. So....this is pretty stupid.
WOW, this disturbs me about 100 times more than the BBFS thread! Just WOW!
Only one provider I know calls people "darlin'"...
She broke one of the golden rules. Sorry that happened to you.
Only one provider I know calls people "darlin'"... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
It is none of the providers I have reviewed...
Smith & Wollensky's should of given that away Wakeup.... derp.
ouch...sorry that happened.
That is messed up! I dare someone to acknowledge me outside the business. It has happened to me before and let's say it didnt end well. The fact she did that to you, WOW!!
Ive run into countless hobbiest out and about and I have been doing this a long time and I know the cardinal law ...never ever acknowledge them ever ...some girls are just brainless ...and I'm sorry she did that to you..just know I would never ever pull such a stunt
...some girls are just brainless ... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
+1
Is their a reason you dont say who it is?