Prostitutes gather in Davos for annual meeting of global elite - where demand for sexual services rockets during economic summit

Demand for sex work skyrockets each year at the meeting of world leaders and business tycoons who jet in from all around the world to rub shoulders with each other.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...kyrockets.html
Do you know why you rob banks?

Thats where the money is
Demand for sex work skyrockets each year at the meeting of world leaders and business tycoons who jet in from all around the world to rub shoulders with each other.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...kyrockets.html Originally Posted by Bobave

I don't see why this would surprise anyone. You've got a bunch of dirty, cheating hypocrites converging in the same place. The vultures will soon follow, also hoping to pick up some techniques on insider trading in addition to fucking for cash.
The reporters on Bloomberg said they were charging $2500/night and I was like, "damn, that's a bargain." More than likely, they're just out of the loop and the actual pros are charging at least twice that for a night. Or $2500/hour....
Well ya really can't blame them needing to relieve some stress since the world is gonna end according to the smartest woman in DC, AOC in what do we have left 4-5 years??? Thought the crook, Gore said we were doomed by 2000?? And to you lefties that refuse to look at the 'science' and all of it. The first time on 'record' from a Harvard professor claiming the world is gonna end due to 'earthly warming'....wait for it. Was 1845. The only smart ones out there are the ladies making to journey. Have a great day.
I would love it if sex workers could be the ones to fix climate change.
In addition to prostitutes descending on Davos, I hear that sex workers have been showing up there also.
Sounds like a good place to be right now.
Well that meeting never happened because those meetings aren't actually real and don't exist economics is not real and stop selling dumb f****** dreams
I tried to I gave some stupid humans some truths and other stupid humans other truths but what they've done with it so far is just as ugly as what everyone else is always been doing since forever. But I have all those I guess key codes that will never do a f****** thing for me in my trash ass life
Squirt you sound like a lot of fun.