Encounter: I just can't get enough of SarahK (The Colony/Frisco)

Date: February 5, 2019
Name: SarahK
User ID:: 406302
Phone: (469) 299-8323
Email Address: kaysarah310@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=406302
City: The Colony/Frisco
State: Texas
Address: Las Colinas (Irving)
Activities: LFK, Hugs, Conversation, CFS, BBBJ,DATY Missionary, Doggie, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Asian Cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Blonde/Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: SarahK is a truly beautiful woman. She has an incredible body with fabulous legs and an unbelievable booty (Wow). She is slim (a true spinner) with an athletic build. SarahK is about 5'6" and 115 lbs. She has perfectly shaped A/B cup natural breasts with cute sensitive nipples. She has brown eyes, a sparkling smile and a captivating sense of humor. SarahK has a number of tats but nothing too distracting. She has her ears, right nostril (tiny) and belly button pierced. Her skin is tanned, smooth and silky - no wrinkles and no blemishes. She is clean shaven and always well made up and sweet smelling.

Her pictures do not do her justice. As pretty as she is, her personality and smile transform her. In addition to her superb BCD skills, she is a blast to be with.
Recommendation: Yes
Wait...so did you see her in Frisco, The Colony, or Las Colinas? I love her pics from her newest ad.
Is she apt or hotel?
Wait...so did you see her in Frisco, The Colony, or Las Colinas? I love her pics from her newest ad.
Is she apt or hotel? Originally Posted by TrailBlazer

The encounter was in Las Colinas. She is located in The Colony/Frisco area. I believe that currently she is hotel. Best to inquire with her.
what was the donation? Pm me if you need to, Thanks