Featured Showcases and Recent Ads

• grean
  • 11-08-2017, 01:52 PM
I see featured showcases from in town but the girls havent posted an ad or any other post in the longest

Is it possible to keep the featured showcases to just providers who post recent ads? Kind of give incentive to stay active on the sight.
I agree with you, and I am glad to see you are not being crucified for your suggestion. I was thinking the same thing but obviously did not articulate it correctly. The trolls like to troll.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-09-2017, 11:53 AM
If a Verified Provider's account is inactive after 45 days, it will lose its Verified Provider status and its showcase will no longer be visible and thus no longer be able to appear in the Featured Showcases section.
  • grean
  • 11-09-2017, 12:40 PM
If a Verified Provider's account is inactive after 45 days, it will lose its Verified Provider status and its showcase will no longer be visible and thus no longer be able to appear in the Featured Showcases section. Originally Posted by Mokoa
They can simply login to keep their status. However, they may not have posted an ad or a post in another public forum in over a year.

Why not let the featured ticker be reserved for all the ladies who are actually active on the site and not just lurking?