Bull shit at it's best.

And the spinning continues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by rexdutchman

IB can't help it, it's in his DNA.
Why do simple statements go over your head? Originally Posted by bamscram

You'd be the one ducking the facts. The optics are irrelevant, because none of the individuals in that 2012 video were present in Washington D.C. on 19 January 2019.
As I said before the narrative...NOT THE FACTS!!
Why do simple statements go over your head? Originally Posted by bamscram

You'd be the one ducking the facts. The optics are irrelevant, because none of the individuals in that 2012 video were present in Washington D.C. on 19 January 2019. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Originally Posted by bamscram
You'd be the one ducking the facts. The optics are irrelevant, because none of the individuals in that 2012 video were present in Washington D.C. on 19 January 2019.
You'd be the one ducking the facts. The optics are irrelevant, because none of the individuals in that 2012 video were present in Washington D.C. on 19 January 2019. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Wake up IB.
Wake up IB. Originally Posted by bamscram

The optics are still irrelevant, because none of the individuals in that 2012 video were present in Washington D.C. on 19 January 2019.

The optics are still irrelevant, because none of the individuals in that 2012 video were present in Washington D.C. on 19 January 2019. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

One of you trumpkins save IB he has gone full parrot.
One of you trumpkins save IB he has gone full parrot. Originally Posted by bamscram
Your point about optics is still irrelevant, because none of the individuals in that 2012 video were present in Washington D.C. on 19 January 2019.