verified on p411

Hello gentlemen, I’ve been in the hustle online for over four years now and I remember I once had a gentleman try to get me in to P411 but it did not work out due to some issue or I just never followed through with it. I hardly remember now.

I’m looking to get verified finally into the forum. If anybody could help me out and point me to the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
MsFijiwater aka Evey O
P411 works great in the big city. There is plenty of selection in the top cities, but get beyond the top 10 cities and ibfind the local boards work best.
There is no forum on P411. It's not a bulletin board system. It's free for you as a provider to join, but you do have to submit some form of government ID so they know you're not a minor.

We "Admirers" have to pay $149.00 a year to access it. Quality of providers has really declined since Gina owned and ran it. Lots of "OH2 is down!" Chicken Littles got approved but never log on or answer appointment requests. When OH2 started up again, they went back to their low hanging fruit. Serious, professional ladies swear that P411 is the best screening tool for them to use.

Myself, I'm not getting $149.00 of value out of it.

Just my $0.02, worth everything you paid for it.
Go ahead and try the registration process. If you don't have a vouch from an existing member, I think you'll need several reviews from a "credible source"
There is no forum on P411. It's not a bulletin board system. It's free for you as a provider to join, but you do have to submit some form of government ID so they know you're not a minor.

We "Admirers" have to pay $149.00 a year to access it. Quality of providers has really declined since Gina owned and ran it. Lots of "OH2 is down!" Chicken Littles got approved but never log on or answer appointment requests. When OH2 started up again, they went back to their low hanging fruit. Serious, professional ladies swear that P411 is the best screening tool for them to use.

Just my $0.02, worth everything you paid for it. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Here's a hint: chose providers who have been there a while and have given plenty of Okays.
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're referring to with "P411" and "the forum." Could you provide some more context or information about what you're trying to accomplish and what these terms mean? That way, I may be able to better assist you.

Originally Posted by Anonymous01

A agree about the yearly cost. I bit the bullet a long time ago and ponied up for the lifetime membership. Now many years down the road, the cost per year is worth it.
P411 is not the be-all and end-all for screening, but it is damn close. Any provider who wants more than that to screen their clients is probably requesting personal info that no one in their right mind would give. Back whenever it was $89 a year, that was well worth it, but for $149 a year and the quality of providers on p411 has taken a nosedive like the donations of providers have skyrocketed and being a guy who sees the same ladies over and over again, it is hard to justify spending that much money a year.
  • Mplay
  • 03-27-2023, 02:50 PM
P411 is not the be-all and end-all for screening, but it is damn close. Any provider who wants more than that to screen their clients is probably requesting personal info that no one in their right mind would give. Back whenever it was $89 a year, that was well worth it, but for $149 a year and the quality of providers on p411 has taken a nosedive like the donations of providers have skyrocketed and being a guy who sees the same ladies over and over again, it is hard to justify spending that much money a year. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
149 a year is pocket change for this service. Considering what seeing a lady goes for anymore.I agree with you though. If you see the same ladies then it isn’t worth it.
Value can be questioned depending on who you are looking for and where. I've found screening to be way more lax in EU. But then again, freelance prostitution is legal in most countries over there, and many girls don't request references. Over there P411 doesn't provide nearly the value it does in the USA. I got a lifetime membership years ago, so the value is ahead for me as long as the site stays active.