NFL Playoffs!

I’m going for the 49ers!!!
Who are you guys going for?
I’m going for the 49ers!!!
Who are you guys going for?
Originally Posted by Keylaa
Unusual approach there...piss off your potential client pool, and then hope that they will come to see you.

You might want to keep your day job. LOL

PS If you haven't noticed yet, this posting belongs in Sandbox. I expect to find it relocated in 5....4....3....2...._____
IDK being a Cowboys fan some angry butt sex with an avid FEMALE Niners fan could be fun.
Not hobby related.

Moved to correct forum
Posted this in the other football thread but reposting here:

1st round predictions

Nfc

Cowboys
Rams
Bucs

Afc

Bills
Browns
Dolphins
IDK being a Cowboys fan some angry butt sex with an avid FEMALE Niners fan could be fun. Originally Posted by ahab11
Sometimes I feel so naive...perhaps that was the erotic scenario that she was painting...and it went right over my head.

And thank you for highlighting FEMALE. After all, this is the San Francisco 49ers

(Being an hour south of San Francisco, they are actually the Santa Clara 49ers)

K5g5+ (check)
Not hobby related.

Moved to correct forum Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Admiral, I believe that ahab11 provided the hobby relationship that we all may have overlooked.
Winners

Cowboys Lions Eagles
Texans Chiefs Bills

4 team parlay Chiefs Over, Eagles Under, Texans +2.5, Lions -3
Hey Cowboy fans, I to am a fan of the Boys!
I’m just pulling for the 49ers because I’ve spent most of my life in California.
I don’t mean any harm towards the Dallas Cowboy fans here so please don’t take it personal guys.
It’s all in fun and most importantly respect.
Hey Cowboy fans, I to am a fan of the Boys!
I’m just pulling for the 49ers because I’ve spent most of my life in California.
I don’t mean any harm towards the Dallas Cowboy fans here so please don’t take it personal guys.
It’s all in fun and most importantly respect.
Originally Posted by Keylaa
Takes a strong person to walk in the "enemies camp". LOL

Messaging can make humor difficult to see sometimes, cuz you can't see my face when I commented to you. My intention was to be light-hearted and playful, hoping you could play back...and you just did.

I hope that Dallas gentlemen will treat you well. I like the sound of your heart.
If anyone took offense or personally that you picked the 49ers... they need to rethink life. Some playful ribbing and what not is expected between rivals.. but in the end, its supposed to be fun. Losing isnt fun.. but it shouldnt affect your real life.

Kind of hoping its a 49ers v Cowboys rematch for the conference.. maybe 3rd times the charm LOL
Can I come give you the Michael Irvin "White House" treatment....