LADIES!!!.....NEED "CREDIT"?---NEED A NEW CHANCE TO DO WHAT YOU MESSED UP THE FIRST TIME??

DO YOU NEED A NEW CHANCE?? MY BUSINESS PARTNERS AND I SPECIALIZE IN HELPING PEOPLE GET A NEW START. DID YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE OF NOT CARING ENOUGH FOR YOUR CREDIT AND NOW ITS BACK TO BITE YOU?? WELL LETS GIVE IT A SECOND TRY....EXCEPT THIS TIME WE WILL DO IT RIGHT.....NEED A VEHICHLE??,,,,,,AN APARTMENT?? A HOUSE??,,,,FINANCING??.....INB OX ME FOR MORE DETAILS....REMEMBER...MONEY IS GREAT$$$$....BUT GREAT CREDIT IS BETTER!!$$$$$$$$$$$$!
Ladies
If you need "advise" on how to deal with a collection or re-establishing credit. Give me pm. 20 years as "Professional" helping people with credit problems. I do NOT send letter to the credit bureau disputing everything!. Every situation is different, if you need a few points to reach a certain credit score or need over 100 points i can help. I've gotten people into cars,homes,boats,etc you name it. I am retired and don't do it anymore but i occasional give advise to people that need it. So if you want someone to point you in the right direction on what to do give me a pm.
The reason they have a new thread section is so that you can start your own shit!!!!!!!
THIS IS LIKE A OLD KID SEEKING ATTENTION BECAUSE THE NEW KID CAME TO SCHOOL.....OR LIKE ON BUZZ LIGHT YEAR.....SO WE ARE GONNA CALL YOU "WOODY"!!!!! ADVERSTISE IN YOUR ON LANE!!!!! CHUMP!!!!! LIKE YOU SAID YOU ARE RETIRED!!!!!