best dfw location incalls

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day so far.
I also hope I'm posting this is the right area. Please don't beat me to hard if I'm in the wrong area

My question is what is the best central location area in Dallas? Currently located in far north Dallas off the toll road and Frankford. I do like the are but I feel it is kinda far from downtown but I don't want to move to far or even worst a bad area for business. I was thinking maybe 635/Preston-colt or even in a condo by north park mall? Any sugestions and feed back would be of great help.

Kisses!
  • dgc92
  • 03-20-2018, 01:38 PM
You've got the right idea with 635 and Coit, that seems to be the general area where most of the good providers do their incalls.
IMO downtown sucks ass. Parking sucks, traffic usually isn't great. The North Dallas area you're in seems to be a popular choice, as does the slightly futher south 635/Preston-Coit area. As I live on the D side of the DFW metroplex, I think you're in a prime area.

If you're interested in midcities or FW locations, hopefully someone will chime in with their thoughts.
thanks loves! what about 75 and lovers lane. not the best area but I do like how close to downtown and uptown it is with the hassle of street parking!
I think 635/75 area is good..there are some great apartments. And it's close to everything.
As close to Galleria area as possible!!!
I like the Galleria area .. lot of nice upscale hotel's
thanks loves! what about 75 and lovers lane. not the best area but I do like how close to downtown and uptown it is with the hassle of street parking! Originally Posted by pretty_mia
Are you being asked about an incall in the downtown/uptown location? Curiously asking why you seem hung up on the area.
Airport!!! Dfw. Not enough at those hotels by dfw airport
No I'm moving out of my apartment in the next few months and kind of would like to be close to downtown/uptown so I can enjoy going out and not be to far from home.
The problem with uptown is its full of SMU douche-canoes.
  • L.A.
  • 03-20-2018, 08:47 PM
No I'm moving out of my apartment in the next few months and kind of would like to be close to downtown/uptown so I can enjoy going out and not be to far from home. Originally Posted by pretty_mia
If your incall is going to be your residence then live where YOU want to! It sounds like you know where you want to be.

I'm south of Ft. Worth so it's all too far for me.
thanks everyone all vary sound advice!
Depends on the person..... I personally don't think there's enough ladies in the north dallas/plano/frisco area. There are PLENTY of ladies 635/75/Galleria/Addison area. But for those of us who live in McKinney, 635/75/Galleria/Addison is too far. Plano/Frankford area is the furthest south I can go. Just my 2 cents
Depends on the person..... I personally don't think there's enough ladies in the north dallas/plano/frisco area. There are PLENTY of ladies 635/75/Galleria/Addison area. But for those of us who live in McKinney, 635/75/Galleria/Addison is too far. Plano/Frankford area is the furthest south I can go. Just my 2 cents Originally Posted by aggie9
Agreed 100%... tons of clients and money in the Northern Burbs