First Time In Dallas!

Hey Ladies and Gents,

Im coming into Dallas for the first time on 3/27. I need some advice on an area to stay, since Dallas is such a large city and I want to be able to accommodate everyone to the best of my ability. I was planning on the Galleria.

Thanks for all the input in advance!!

-AriaBanks
Welcome! The galleria area is a very popular location for providers in the Dallas area. Hopefully others will chime in with recomendations for mid-cities and Fort Worth.
Welcome to our city...Bring your A game, have fun and play safe. Aria...Just do a search...SAME question is asked here in Co-Ed every other day. The answers don't really change.
I sincerely apologize, I didn't realize it was such a popular question.

Welcome to our city...Bring your A game, have fun and play safe. Aria...Just do a search...SAME question is asked here in Co-Ed every other day. The answers don't really change. Originally Posted by alaine
Welcome to Dallas.
Quick ?
What’s your menu?
Profile has none
Your reviews range from 70-350
I should adventurer out of the Galleria Area But
I have the best time here and gotten to know it well so I just keep coming back here .
So come join the rest of us , Put Your Best Into ....
This post was supposed to be about inquiring about where to stay and since the only responses that I’ve gotten are about the Galleria area, that’s where I’ve decided to stay. Thank you LustyBustyGina and Corona.
But I did want to clear up what may seem like some confusing reviews of mine.
The dollar sign in front of the “70” actually means “170” and that was a review special that I was offering for a half hour.
My donations are currently
$140 15mins
$200 half hour
$350 hour