User ID: -
Date: 6/8/23
Name: Iowa girl
Phone: 1 816 708 9379
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/674332941033
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Hotel N glenstone. Rough place but during the day it was fine.
Activities: Bbbj, doggie
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and not quite shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are her but they are filtered. She is a bit older than her pics.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review, I have been very curious about this gal.
From her ad looks like to many rules, any girl that say no kissing is an immediate no for me.
I may try her at some point. But agreed about a lot of rules.
She does look fun, but I have noticed that she adds another rule every little bit. I seen other gals do this and I hope she don’t continue this trend.
Too many rules and I move on
There's a few rules I don't mind
She looks fun
She looks fun Originally Posted by Rawdog69
Try her out and do a review
Not in Springfield much but may be worth the drive
I can’t believe I didn’t get credit for this post! I was told because I didn’t use her name. Her name in the ad is Iowa Girl. How is this different than Diamond, Dallas or Hot Summer? Don’t get me wrong I’m not knocking them just saying it’s no different. I actually do have her real name because we used cash app but there is no way I’m putting it on here. She obviously doesn’t want it on there or she would have it in her add. We’re getting pretty nitpicky on the rules at this place. If I would’ve put her name as emerald, it would’ve been approved, but apparently Iowa girl doesn’t work? Lame!
I can’t believe I didn’t get credit for this post! I was told because I didn’t use her name. Her name in the ad is Iowa Girl. How is this different than Diamond, Dallas or Hot Summer? Don’t get me wrong I’m not knocking them just saying it’s no different. I actually do have her real name because we used cash app but there is no way I’m putting it on here. She obviously doesn’t want it on there or she would have it in her add. We’re getting pretty nitpicky on the rules at this place. If I would’ve put her name as emerald, it would’ve been approved, but apparently Iowa girl doesn’t work? Lame! Originally Posted by Nelson78
Yep, had this happen several times. I really dont know what's expected with that, just make up a name? How about "desi moins". Dies seem a little silly but I just go with it a don't get credit.
Well i do the review for you guys. The credit is nice but sharing information and being safe is way more important. It’s just frustrating when they make issues out of little nitpicky things like that. I mean the name I use the name she uses in the ad.
I agree, in all of her adds she refers to herself as Iowa girl, that is her name. The mods are not looking at her link when you post it.