A QUESTION FOR THE LADIES (GUYS FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN) But for the ladies...

Please excuse my ignorance and I'm embarrassed to ask but I'm new to this hobby. But, most reviews I have read some providers will give an bbbj and others a cbj. Isn't there a risk involved with a bbbj? Why us a cover during mpcfs if a bbbj is involved?

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciate
The mouth is not as STD friendly as the vagina. The risk is a LOT less for BBBJ than for BBFS. Both for the male and the female.

There's still some risk. Everything is risky. You can spread the flu by shaking hands or touching a shopping cart. 40,000 people die from flu each year in the US.
Thanks for the reply, that's nice to know.
Laytex TASTES HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

Just Sayin'
  • Toyz
  • 04-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Please excuse my ignorance and I'm embarrassed to ask but I'm new to this hobby. But, most reviews I have read some providers will give an bbbj and others a cbj. Isn't there a risk involved with a bbbj? Why us a cover during mpcfs if a bbbj is involved?

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciate Originally Posted by rayb1976
Wrapping yourself in celophane offers a modicum of protection as well...although the sensations during the sexual act are drastically reduced...
The mouth is not as STD friendly as the vagina. The risk is a LOT less for BBBJ than for BBFS. Both for the male and the female.

There's still some risk. Everything is risky. You can spread the flu by shaking hands or touching a shopping cart. 40,000 people die from flu each year in the US. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Second this. Been here many years, and my mouth is clean as a whistle. ( knock on wood) - pun not intended.
As for the covered FS, it's just too scary to me to risk it. No matter how clean the guy seems.
Second this. Been here many years, and my mouth is clean as a whistle. ( knock on wood) - pun not intended.
As for the covered FS, it's just too scary to me to risk it. No matter how clean the guy seems. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Do you know of providers who knowingly have "something" and still perform bbbj?
a bj is much more satisfying without the cover. The risk is present, but it's not as risky as bbfs. After someone pulled out dental dam to daty me, I decided cbj just cannot be as enjoyable as bbbj and I want to be sure my company enjoys his experience with me.