UPDATE on meet and greet

The meet and greet date has changed. It will now be on Weds at 5:30pm. Contact me for details. Text is best, but pm and p411 request are good to. FYI, on the day of the party i will not be near a computer... PLEASE text on weds if you want to come. EVERYONE is welcomed, but must have well known ref's!

Ladies are welcomed to come to! We will have food & drinks!

512-552-7214

Ladies that will be there
New girl Daysi
New girl Ginger (Only in town until Friday but will return)
Zoe
Cassie
Summer
Roxy
Monika
Auburn
Tonya
Rio
Linh
Lilly
Sarah

Pending
Lucy
Tatiana
Stacy

On another note... I need a GOOD web designer who can work FAST. This is for another business, not this one! BUT if the guy i have working on mine now does not work out soon, i will need someone for this as well. Giving him another week, cant wait much longer

Nice list of ladies to meet Marley , sounds like a blast !!!
Will be fun!! Plenty of food and alcohol!!! Room for plenty more guests... text to come 512 552 7214
Hey Marley , wanted to thank you for a great time. Awesome meeting the ladies. OMG Ginger OMG !!!!! Can't wait til she gets back to town. Good meeting all the rest of you also. And as always a pleasure to see you again Marley !
Wow, got your PM but sorry i couldnt make your meet and greet today. I had really IMPORTANT stuff today to attend to. Maybe next time though... Nice list!
Had a great time, thanks for the invite. Lots of pretty ladies to meet and visit with.

Homie
Thank you Marley for being such an awesome host. You have some really cool gals. I would def like to see Ginger and one more whose name is slipping my mind.

sixx
So glad yall could make it, and glad everyone enjoyed their selfs! Note to self... 6 bottles of alcohol is just not enough lol!!! Yall always leave me with so much left over food lol, guess the food is not what you come for hu? Ok, so more alcohol next time, less food!!
OHHH btw, ginger will be making a short pit stop here on sunday before heading to Kileen then Dallas... She is HOT hu? And sweet as can be