DOES IT REALLY MATTER???

Does it really matter how I dress to a session?
Does style make a difference on what kind of service will be provided?
Would ladies give 110% if I dressed like an Italian soap opera star?

I'm new to hobby and want to learn from exp ladies & gents.
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Wear your best...'cause a year into the hobby you'll only be able to afford ass crack jeans, a hoodie & high top chuck taylors with the laces undone...

S'up????
I can see this becoming an expensive hobby... Maybe the ladies should start offering a rewards card or something???
Like like subway use to...
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 04:29 PM
I can see this becoming an expensive hobby... Maybe the ladies should start offering a rewards card or something???
Like like subway use to... Originally Posted by rayb1976
Weelllll....in a way some do. There's the bonus of familiarity. At times you'll be rewarded. Thats one of the many reasons some of us have ATF's....
and freebies..... all the best clients get freebies
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 05:29 PM
and freebies..... all the best clients get freebies Originally Posted by Whispers
And sometimes they'll invite one or two girlfriends over & have 3 & 4 somes...kind of just to surprise you.
I could care less what is worn to a session...as long as it's clean. It's just gonna come off anyways! Wear a potato sack for all I care, lmao!
  • yeesh
  • 04-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Whatever you do, DON'T wear bloodstained overalls and a hockey mask...
Whatever you do, DON'T wear bloodstained overalls and a hockey mask... Originally Posted by yeesh
Washing the blue ink off your hands before hand is a good idea....

I could care less what is worn to a session...as long as it's clean. It's just gonna come off anyways! Wear a potato sack for all I care, lmao! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

You should advertise that Roxanne... So many of the girls offer the wham bam sessions and DON'T allow clothes to be removed.....

Their feelings are... Well... You are just going to have to put them back on and I swallow so unzip and lets have at it!

A lot of guys aren't used to being allowed to get naked and strut their stuff!
Maybe I'm weird but I was incredibly attracted to Leather Face in TCM when I was younger. I would love to be fucked doggy style by leatherface...

Whatever you do, DON'T wear bloodstained overalls and a hockey mask... Originally Posted by yeesh
I like seeing a man/woman strut his/her stuff and taking the time to build up to the fun!

(Now excepting nude lap dances)
Usually you can dress fairly casually, but don't dress like a bum.
A clean shirt and pants and you are good to go in most places, and with most providers, in Austin.

Discretion is important when hobbying so try not to stand out.
For example if you are hobbying in the hood you might not want to wear a suit and tie.
If you are hobbying at a 5 star hotel you might want to dress a little nicer.
And sometimes they'll invite one or two girlfriends over & have 3 & 4 somes...kind of just to surprise you. Originally Posted by Toyz
Shut the front door!!!
  • Toyz
  • 04-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Maybe I'm weird but I was incredibly attracted to Leather Face in TCM when I was younger. I would love to be fucked doggy style by leatherface... Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Yah well, I tried that the other night....came out of the bedroom with Leather Face costume...damn girl ran off screaming into the night...I thought she would think it was hot.

Never again...never again.
Just be sure to wear clean underwear. No racing stripes...