Phone: 512-701-3340
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-me-19/6377774
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 290/35
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: didn't happen. super flakey, 20+ calls, dropped calls, told me one hotel, then another.
Session Length: 30
Fee: ???
Hair Length and Color: red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: just look at her pics
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the info.
opposite for me, awesome deal hot girl
well, if that's the case bigwave,where is your review??? Chiming in with, my experience was total opposite, in my opinion is just wasted bandwith. Contribute or get out.....
moved to co-ed as no activities took place
  • Toyz
  • 04-29-2012, 09:26 PM
opposite for me, awesome deal hot girl Originally Posted by bigwave
Pics or it never happened...
I had a better, not stellar, experience with her. Review posted.
Sounds like a bad deal. But talked on the phobne 10 times? Why would you need to talk to her so many times?
the call kept dropping or else she was hanging up on me...I just kept calling back out of frustration more than anything else
  • Joan
  • 05-01-2012, 06:23 AM
here is a link to.....FUCK OFF :-D ...Don't get Butt-hurt boys xoxo
the call kept dropping or else she was hanging up on me...I just kept calling back out of frustration more than anything else Originally Posted by finsbury
I think I would have gave up around call 4. Was this another one of your last minute 1am things. Sometimes it's hard to get their full attention at that hour because of sleep or booze or &&&&&&&&. Hard as hell to get a good lay at 1am. I have fucked some fugo's around that time just cuz I was horny and had no idea who to call and needed a nut.
calling over and over 10 times is going to creep out a lady. hell it would creep and annoy me if someone called me more than a few times over and over
here is a link to.....FUCK OFF :-D ...Don't get Butt-hurt boys xoxo Originally Posted by Joan

I don't get it. Are you saying the chick was telling him to fuck off by all the hangs ups. Cuz that's what I was thinking. I don't quite follow the don't get butt-hurt boys xoxo
I read it as that's what they should be telling her... But yea, couldn't confirm either. Lol
called at 3pm on a friday, she told me to come over, took me 30 minutes in traffic then she kept answering the phone but just asking who it was, then the call would drop. I called back and she kept answering so I assumed her phone was crappy or else she wouldn't bother answering. I was stuck at 290/35 at 4pm on a Friday so wasn't going anywhere any time soon if you know Austin. I gave it a little time, then tried once more and she told me the first hotel. then the rest. So no, not a drunk 1am thing. If she had flaked and not answered the phone that was one thing but she kept answering so I kept calling back...if I hadn't invested the hour of Austin traffic I would have left sooner. So before anyone freaks out that I am some sort of drunk obsessed hobbyist, realize i wrote this review to warn people that she is a super flake, more than i have ever experienced. She posts 5+ times per day, is obviously high volume and doesn't care who she fucks and as soon as someone shows up she stops answering the phone for 20 minutes.