URL / Website: -
City: - San Antonio
State: - TX
Address: - San Pedro Ave
Activities: - FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: - Short brown hair
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: - Asian
Physical Description: - Mary is a very thin older Chinese lady with a flat butt and maybe hand-sized titties. She has a cute round face and pretty eyes. Her personality and hand job skills are why I go to see her every now and then.

After striking out at Malibu I really needed to see somebody that I knew would be fun and give me some release. Since I was out bike shopping I popped over to Lucky to see Mary. She of course remembered me from previous visits and asked where I had been as she led me to the room. She returned after I had a chance to undress and was on the table. She walks in and smacks my ass telling me it had been to long. She asked what type of pressure I preferred, soft of course. I don't go to the shops for hard pressure and I have not found one that I really like to give me a true massage. They all seem to think just because I am big person that I like hard pressure.

Mary continues the soft stroking and starts running her fingers along the butt crack, taint and balls with a little bit of oil. All the while we are just chit chatting and catching up. She asks again about where I have been. I told her "around" seeing other girls. She just giggles and tells me that is good, men need to do that while they can. After about five to ten minutes of teasing she tells me to flip. She oils her hands up and starts giving me a slow and soft hand job with a little figure massage around the taint. It did not take long until I busted a nut all in her hands as she is telling me "congratulations".

As others have stated Lucky is hit or miss. Mary is OK with me cause she knows what I like and we have good visits.

Recommendation: - Yes
I feel weird when they Say “congratulations “ haha, like I won a prize.
It just made me kind of laugh.
Have things slowed down at Luckys?

Last report I read was mongers getting upselled then shorted on time because there was so much business.

I drove by to check things out more than 6 months ago and there were 3 mongers outside parked across from the AMP waiting for their turn.

Not a fan of interruptions and upselling.
I was the only one there at that time. No upsell, no rush, no interruption.