KCMO ANY INTEREST IN THIS BRICK HOUSE?

HEY guys!!!

hey fellas been a very long while since ive been around... ANY ONE WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN??
Shouldn't this be in the ad section?
first of all, it was a simple question... A request even..... in the iso and REQUEST section
nope lol.
Skilar,
You will find that KC has a very diverse client base and I am sure you will find guys willing to keep you busy...

That being said... There is a fine line between an AD and a treAD, and this my dear is a AD plan and simple.

EDIT... is not a REQUEST for business the same as a ADVERTISEMENT for business.. ijs
Testing the waters for interest before planning a trip is not considered an ad. It does not contain specific dates or rates.

-adeptus-
Testing the waters for interest before planning a trip is not considered an ad. It does not contain specific dates or rates.

-adeptus-
Originally Posted by Adeptus32
Are you sure about that... I thinck you best check again in modtardville on what is and is not an threAD! ijs
There is a fine line between an AD and a treAD, and this my dear is a AD plan and simple. Originally Posted by ElumEno
so it's a AD if someone checks for interest?
Are you sure about that... I thinck you best check again in modtardville on what is and is not an threAD! ijs Originally Posted by ElumEno
No dates, no rates, no services, and/or no request to book or prebook.. that makes it a threAD, not an AD.
What are we now??....TURBO RETENTIVE??
Is it that big of a fucking deal if it's a threAD..etc?

Like she said, she asked a simple question...and I'm just going to hazard a guess as to why....maybe a trip here might cost...therefore it's not a bad idea to see if there is any interest...

EI YI YI YI YI YI.........

Like she said, she asked a simple question...and I'm just going to hazard a guess as to why....maybe a trip here might cost...therefore it's not a bad idea to see if there is any interest...

EI YI YI YI YI YI......... Originally Posted by malwoody
And the "ijs" ending to a post is getting annoying. ijs
No dates, no rates, no services, and/or no request to book or prebook.. that makes it a threAD, not an AD. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Please O'mighty and exalted one,
forgive me for thincking that by her screaming "KCMO ANY INTEREST IN THIS BRICK HOUSE" & "ANY ONE WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN" was a request for guys to book/prebook.

I will abase to your much higher reading comprehension skills as I am but a lowly unlearnt Kansan.

EI YI YI YI YI YI......... Originally Posted by malwoody
who would have thunck it.... Malwoody being the voice of reason.

nope
Who cares if it's an ad or a thread. Just look at the showcase and enjoy.
We have such great men in KC! But just a reminder, guys, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. ...
Geeze..
You catch more flies with honey.
Good luck girl