Providers in trunks of cars

I see Provider ads where they "pose" in the backs of vehicles and I guess I am wondering if I missed a fetish, or if there is a target audience I might be outside of? Ok, I admit, most of them are SUVs, but "trunks of cars" reads a lot funnier. I still don't get it, but maybe it is not intended for me.
Can't say I've every seen someone actually inside the trunk of a car posing. The back of an SUV isn't a trunk; but pics for reference? Usually a good looking girl poses with a good looking vehicle to help flaunt each other.
  • L.A.
  • 03-24-2016, 12:09 PM
Might be sneaking in to the drive-in.
Might we be speaking of "Junk In The Trunk" or "Parking In The Rear".

I've got lots of debris from the storm and 6 inches of water in the back of my truck. I have duct tape in several colors too. If anyone wants to drop by and shoot something new for their showcase come on. My neighbors are use to this sort of thing.
Car date?
Funny thread. Yes, the title sucked me in. I gotta quit being so easy! LOL

I assumed it was some kind of fettish thread. I've heard of a lot of unique fetishes, but this would have been new.
I assumed it was some kind of fettish thread. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

You mean it isn't?
You mean it isn't? Originally Posted by boomvang
It very well could be...LOL Not sure what the allure would be, but hey, I actually don't know everything, which someone kindly reminded of earlier today. LOL Well, maybe not so kindly, but I digress. Would love if someone explained it to me, as I have no desire to try it.