Activities: Massage, HJ
Hair Length and Color: black past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Maybe 5’ tall, very pretty, great shape
Recommendation: Yes
Is this place a new one, what's the name
Is this place a new one, what's the name Originally Posted by Jordan367ball
That is the place on wolf street. It used to go by the name Golden sunshine.
Is this place decent inside? Do you see them changing table linen? It’s almost in the worst part of town.
This place is hit or miss big. Mostly B rated mom looking 30+ ladies with an occasional keeper that is there for about a week. At least that has been my experience. I will say they are usually into it, or at least act like it.
Is this place decent inside? Do you see them changing table linen? It’s almost in the worst part of town. Originally Posted by Maximum4
I can't say what it looks like inside Max i haven't been there in a very long time. It was always clean and I was always in the room in the very back to the left. The girls would change the sheets and clean things up as I was dressing.
Yeah I know where you're talking about my only explanation was pretty bad I think I did write about it on here or maybe "R Maps"; clean though and it's been awhile maybe a year or so
Annie is the exception to some of the critical notices here. She is not only attractive and accommodating, but she is very sweet. Take your time with DATY and she’ll make you happy!
Annie is the exception to some of the critical notices here. She is not only attractive and accommodating, but she is very sweet. Take your time with DATY and she’ll make you happy! Originally Posted by bufferdean
How long will she be there Dean? I won't be in town until June 3rd
but I think anyone who has seen her will agree her additude and body is better then any provider I've seen probably the best I've seen in an amp also a rare diamond I was curious as to what bella looked like
Leaving the 31st!