URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=280811
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Ladera Dr and Beltline Rd
Activities: Attempted CG, Light BJ, Unsolicited HJ, Little LFK
Hair Length and Color: Long straight and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: It's one thing to have a curvy build, and it's another thing to be fat. Some of us are thin, some of us are athletic, some of us are curvy. However, being curvy is just that- having curves, NOT an excuse for putting on the extra lbs. It's no wonder Zara doesn't show her abdomen in any of her pictures.

And to top that, she wasn't clean when I arrived. I on the other hand, I showered. She decided to just put on a couple of spray of cheap plastic bottle perfume and did NOT shower.
Recommendation: No
There was a guy that started a thread about ZS NCNS. I told him she did you a favor. I heard about the
Dude idk what happened, I had a great time with her and didn't experience any of that. No odor (which you seemed to hammer down on hard unnecessarily), no rushing in fact she stayed longer than the hhr I requested. Idk sorry you had such a bad time but I can't help but believe you're embellishing quite a bit. Maybe she just didn't like you.
Oh no!!! But she is so cute.
I was planning a visit,Thanks for the honest review.
WKs can take a hike. Thanks for the review
Honest review..
  • theG
  • 07-30-2019, 06:51 PM
Sometimes you just know by looking a t girl if she will be stanky, sometimes you cannot tell and get a big surprise. I guess you got surprised. Sorry to hear that.
Honest review.. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
Should be s NO. NOT SEE ROS. AMD SHES ALL PERSIAN
I'm sensing a pattern about this girl: Multiple guys have posted comments and reviews stating this EXACT problem about her.
I'm sensing a pattern about this girl: Multiple guys have posted comments and reviews stating this EXACT problem about her. Originally Posted by slubby
Never mind. I was going to ask you a question but it's just been answered.
Look again, VC.
Look again, VC. Originally Posted by slubby
Yep, just saw it. Thanks.
I'm glad she didn't respond to me then
Ouch
Too bad she is cute..