URL / Website: - H@O Massage
City: - Lubbock
State: - Texas
Address: - 4603 34th St
Activities: - Massage, Titty Play, FIV, DATY, Full Service
Hair Length and Color: - Reddish Brown, Short
Smoking Status: - Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: - Oriental
Physical Description: - Short, Average Build, Cute Face (Average)
Recommendation: - yes
Can someone please unfuck this
A while ago, late at night when not in a position to make good decisions, I went home with a lady and it was not good in any aspect. Afterwards when I returned to my right mind I wanted to unfuck her but couldn't figure out how.

This post was like that. I was in a hurry and hit send early in the post so I entered almost all the info via edit and checked it quickly before saving and then noticed that the ROS was under "Recommendation" could not figure out how to unfuck it, so if an administrator wants to correct it that will be great.
A while ago, late at night when not in a position to make good decisions, I went home with a lady and it was not good in any aspect. Afterwards when I returned to my right mind I wanted to unfuck her but couldn't figure out how.

This post was like that. I was in a hurry and hit send early in the post so I entered almost all the info via edit and checked it quickly before saving and then noticed that the ROS was under "Recommendation" could not figure out how to unfuck it, so if an administrator wants to correct it that will be great. Originally Posted by wantit69
You can always compose a report in your email and save it in a draft until its complete and you've got it like you want it. Then edit on ECCIE if needed.
That is what I usually do. Was in a hurry and hit send so I used a draft to copy and it showed that I was copying it under ROS but I hit save and it was not. I should have left the first one with all the blank spaces and then done another one.
My spidey sense tells me they’re going to have another LE visit and probably shut down. We’ll see... happened before when this kind of faux pas occurred. Lol
. Sure thing el chupa
Just left H2O with nothing offered and when I finally asked she said no just massage. Don’t know if it was the suit I was wearing or what. She let me touch and a little SE but nothing after the flip.