Encounter: Sha Sha Showered Me

Date: 1/17/20
Name: Sha Sha
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: HH between Royal & Walnut Hill
Phone: 469 358 5847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, Nuru slide, T way UMA, rusty trombone, bbbj, ACG
Hair Length and Color: Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'4" (guess), slim hardbody, A cups, shave below
Recommendation: Yes
I never made it out of the shower with her..
I think Shasha like Cindy from before. The living Legend every boy has to see!
Shasha is a true diamond for the DFW community. I have managers and colleagues across the country who are frequent flyers to DFW just because of her.
DFW's skies will turn grey whenever she leaves and will be missed as much as Vicky is.
Long life the Queen.
I never made it out of the shower with her.. Originally Posted by Heartside
I'll vouch for that she's an artist in the shower.
I'll vouch for that she's an artist in the shower. Originally Posted by twitch760
double vouch.. Shasha and Orange are the 2 ladies I want to stay in the shower with.. their incredible skills are best served when 2 wet bodies are communicating!
Orange, what great memories..
yes! Orange and Shasha ushered in a new paradigm in AMPville, from my perspective.. some of you might say Cindy, or one of the Legends that came before, whom I was too late to the "scene" to hook up with. but for me, Shasha and Orange were the 2 ladies that delivered in a major way, that placed AMPville a cut above Indies.. experiencing those 2, I knew nobody could, or would ever deliver on that scale, in the "Indy world".. even greats like Premierdesires fall a little short.