SHAVING!!!!!!

SHAVING!!!!!! The other day I was DRUNK. DRUNK AS A SKUNK (first time thing )…Went into the bath tub and hacked away at my hairs. Started on my privates and then looked at my legs….Thought, “FUCKINING MONKEY” Shaved …And shaved…And shaved. Smooth legs..but with razor bumps the next day. I had an electric razor, which was GREAT. The life span is short! At least for my drunken butt. Also not good with tools (get your mind out of the gutter!) Any products you recommend for shaving, can be expensive?

PS. Shaving my legs was a drunken thought Fun times though LMAO
I used nair which worked OK but stung a little. BBBJ were way better after doing that. but it doesn't last long. And I have a hard time keeping up with it. Also had some red bumps that took a few days to go away. Some girls mentioned liking it but I'm not sure if its worth it. Maybe the best thing to do is a nice trim but not all the way. I guess I need to look at a better trimmer.

It would be nice to know what providers think.
kerosene and a match......but there are side affects
kerosene and a match......but there are side affects Originally Posted by knotty man
It would save time and I might not have to repeat.
SHAVING!!!!!! The other day I was DRUNK. DRUNK AS A SKUNK (first time thing )…Went into the bath tub and hacked away at my hairs. Started on my privates and then looked at my legs….Thought, “FUCKINING MONKEY” Shaved …And shaved…And shaved. Smooth legs..but with razor bumps the next day. I had an electric razor, which was GREAT. The life span is short! At least for my drunken butt. Also not good with tools (get your mind out of the gutter!) Any products you recommend for shaving, can be expensive?

PS. Shaving my legs was a drunken thought Fun times though LMAO Originally Posted by travis13131
That is so fucking cute!!! You are a trip! I must meet you someday...even if Its not bcd.
http://www.bodybare.net/

This really does work. Excellent on the ball sack with no nicks. No bumps or ingrowns.

As with others, you will get stubble in a day or two.
That is so fucking cute!!! You are a trip! I must meet you someday...even if Its not bcd.
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
yes you should.
very very cool dude. i love to listen to him speak. sounds just like Tony Soprano!
BadaBoom BadaBing!!
  • Loxly
  • 07-29-2013, 02:49 PM
I've used Revitol but not on a continuing basis. As with many others you'll get stubble in a few days.
Bodybare looks good. Probably try that out.
I guess I could put one of our local courtesans to the list...LOL

Once attended a "Closed Event" back in Cleveland where one of the attractions/offerings was a grooming station.

I guess we "X-Men" should pay more attention to the "Marble Universe".
Trim the bush to make the tree look bigger...

It doesn't need to be shaved (bumps!) just trimmed. Best thing to do is use a pair of clippers with either a #1 or #2 guard on them.
The real question is if you slipped on a pair of heels after drying off to check out your gams -- "Mama sure looks pretty."
Smile at your memories and then let your hair grow back out.

I just love hair on a man. All over him.
  • Loxly
  • 07-31-2013, 11:19 AM
For the uninformed or illiterate (as myself):

con·cu·pis·cence (kn-kyp-sns)
n.A strong desire, especially sexual desire; lust.

Sounds good to me!
  • Annef
  • 07-31-2013, 03:59 PM
Waxing is your friend if you like to be fairly hairless. Albeit, kind of a birchy one, as it sucks ass to get done! But after, only a day of slight welting then you are good to go for about a month.
The less hair that goes in my mouth the more cock that fits.....IJS
I luv when a guy shaves his balls and cock....makes dining a very pleasing experience!