Has Any Hobbyist Had Any Luck ?

So I'm logging on seeing what's up here , and I start noticing all these great spread pussy shots off to the left ( even though below the waist nudity is against guidelines ) I really like great spread pussy so I start to wonder , hey could this be real ? I've heard what has been said about AFF , but fuck it , I'm gonna try.......

So I join up and start to peruse the site . Now as you might imagine , I see several hot chicks .

Just got finished sending private messages to each one of them .

Please Please Please.... God , let the 18 year old one reply...... she's by far the hottest one...... and she lives real close !

I will keep you updated .
Lol. I'm sure my silent phone would start ringing if spread pussy pics were allowed since that seems to be my hottest commodity of late. Also, wondering if you'll get a response at all. AFF is the most money sucking swing/NSA site I ever experienced. Wonder if my page is still up... YEARS later.

XoXoX
Miss you, Rascal!
Uh oh , someone missed the joke .
RR, so your first post and thread back and that is the BEST you come up with after 3 months???
I must have a PG rated left hand side ...

But as to your hope for the 18 year old: expect 24 years + ~6

At least you picked one of my Fav groups "Sweet" and a decent Album of theirs...
How was DESOLATION Blvd ??? Lonely Road, my man?

Oh, and Welcome back, dude
I let you know when it happens Oh and I still have 22 points .
I didn't miss the joke. They're all the same girl, diff locations and ages, and eccie allows OUTSIDE advertisers more freedom than those who keep the board active.

What else did I miss?
OK I didn't get your joke about me actually joining those fucking scam artist .
Great to see you active again Kat
Lol. I'm not proud that I did join but it was over a dozen years ago & not as obviously a scam site. Accounts were free or cheap probably and we were quite active on other sites not long after entering the swing scene.

Man, I was recently reminiscing about the nudist camp-outs I attended with my ex as part of a swinger's site around that timeframe. Great, great fun! My hubby and I were not afraid to get things started!

Hubby: (tilting my face up and addressing the crowded group in the hot tub) "Who wants to be the first one to fuck this mouth?"

The host won, of course... & it was quite a show via the shadow box. Hehe

Good times! :-)
I let you know when it happens Oh and I still have 22 points . Originally Posted by rockerrick
aff is pretty bad... but you can meet legit people there from time
Hey, if it weren't for AFF I would never have retreated to ASPD. Now as for the lady, my magic internet machine says she's in Chicago, so if you run out of leads...
^^^ lol