Why do visiting providers mostly do incalls north?

Like why not central and south?

Just curious
Because we tell them to !!!
And when you stay central-ish, you get about a dozen emails saying "damn...if only you were north/NW."
Not to mention lots of hotels central charge parking. Plus the traffic is insane and room prices are higher.
Most of the Austin population is north and west of downtown. Even more so when you factor in the money factor.
Most are from Dallas , so..... where do you think is shortest distance ?
Two words... Vagina Triangle!
the general consenus from the population is stay in arboretum
It used to bug me but it saves me a ton of $$
Central tends to be more expensive and there are issues with parking and traffic. Most the providers who stay in that area tend to be HDH variety.

South really only has one area with hotels, the I35 & Ben White area. Hobbyists who live in North Austin may not want to deal with the drive, the traffic or with likely having to schedule an evening or late night session during the work week.

North Austin has more areas with hotels, I35 between 290 and 183, Arboretum and Domain. Wide variety of room prices and different levels of hotels, more selection to choose from.
Many hobbyists seem to live in North Austin and prefer the convenience of hobbying without a long drive or large traffic issues,
Whenever providers post threads asking where is best to stay North Austin tends to get the majority of suggestions.
Funny, I have a place South and one available to me North. I got one North just to accomodate North gents. Hardly anyone asks to see me North.

But, from what I understand, there are not alot of South providers. Guess that is a good thing. This is good to know, bc i was thinking of getting a place Central.
Sorry SS. Just re-read VISITING provider.
I live Central/South close in..... .. I hate driving north.... about the only thing that can get me to drive up there is sex. I am phasing out hobbying ....... just going to occasionally maybe indulge when an exceptional provider that fits some special fetish profile kick comes along. And also so one special provider (south).
I recently saw a visiting provider off Wm Cannon . First thing when I walked in , I said she should tell people she's south , cause I would have left 30 min earlier had I know I would have to drive thru downtown .