first time in Austin

I will be in Austin this weekend in the Arboretum area. This will be my first visit to Austin and I am looking for a few good places to eat while I'm in town. Are there any good restaurants around that area or close by?

Thanks in advance
Mc Cormicks and Schmicks is in that area .
I'm only replying because you have your sig turned off
Thank you I posted from my phone and it turned off the signature on the mobile site
You like MEAT?
Lots of MEAT? well they also seem to have a great Salad bar, but I don't eat my food's food: Estancia

You might not want to schedule a session after that (or eat anything 12 hours before you go). Well some CUM shots are ok as long as you pair them with good up and down exercise, lol.

In the Domain there are many other good restaurants just like McC&S

FYI: Arboretum <> Domain
Trulucks is good.
I have heatd some good things about the roaring fork.
Magiano's is a good Italian place in the Domain.
There is a P.F. Changs in the Arboretum area.

What kind of food are you looking for?
The charcuterie plate at Justine's was better than most blowjobs (I'm assuming). Worth the drive out of NW if you want something that you can't find in Houston.
I guess I am more simple lol cause I just tried jims and fell in love its like food back home, love it, home cooked style, very hearty like back home and very good and great price not to mention the people there are awesome, but it doesnt take much to pls me lol
Trulucks is really good.
One of my favs in that area:

http://ztejas.com/locations/#!/texas/austin-arboretum/ Originally Posted by cckid2006
Oh YES, especially the outside area during Happy Hour.
Thank you all for the recommendations. I have a good list now and I really appreciate the help