60 Minutes Interviews Merrick Garland, let’s Him Lie The Whole Time.

what a fucking joke. 60 Minutes lets that sorry piece of shit sit there and lie for the entire interview.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/merrick...-prosecutions/

Just think. He could have been on the Supreme Court.
I didn't think he lied; I however did find him a bit emotional, and that is in my opinion, not how you want an AG or SCOTUS person to seem> I get they wanted to show him as human and vulnerable, but again, not characteristics of a SCOTUS.

THat said,- He seemed to be a lot more open and honest than any of the last SCOTUS nominee's based on his Q/A's and not just a mouthpiece for justice. It's a shame that an honest man gets put down by the GOP, when you have ppl like Amy Barrett- who never hardly tried a case in court goes to the SCOTUS. And the flipping of Roe v. W., will always be a reason that Dems will NOT vote for another GOP candidate again.

That color of paint don't wash off. It's a stain that shows through on all that happens going forward where those folks who were in confirmation hearings, changed course immediately when given the chance.

How can anyone trust the highest court in the land when you have ppl who directly asked a specific question, respond with outright lies? I don't get that feeling from MG, but that's me.
I didn't think he lied; I however did find him a bit emotional, and that is in my opinion, not how you want an AG or SCOTUS person to seem> I get they wanted to show him as human and vulnerable, but again, not characteristics of a SCOTUS.

THat said,- He seemed to be a lot more open and honest than any of the last SCOTUS nominee's based on his Q/A's and not just a mouthpiece for justice. It's a shame that an honest man gets put down by the GOP, when you have ppl like Amy Barrett- who never hardly tried a case in court goes to the SCOTUS. And the flipping of Roe v. W., will always be a reason that Dems will NOT vote for another GOP candidate again.

That color of paint don't wash off. It's a stain that shows through on all that happens going forward where those folks who were in confirmation hearings, changed course immediately when given the chance.

How can anyone trust the highest court in the land when you have ppl who directly asked a specific question, respond with outright lies? I don't get that feeling from MG, but that's me. Originally Posted by eyecu2

Kinda like a nominee not being able to define what a woman is. That's the type we need on the court.
what a fucking joke. 60 Minutes lets that sorry piece of shit sit there and lie for the entire interview.

Just think. He could have been on the Supreme Court. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Couldn't be worse than any of the quacks trump put on the SC.

Just think. He could have been on the Supreme Court. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What lies? I bet you were gritting your teef and throwing things at the tele. lolol