The Pussy Mafia

We're having cannoli.

Consider yourselves warned.

Ladies, we'll be here for awhile - PM me if you'd like to join. Confidentiality guaranteed - the CBC will never know you were here. Rates will be discussed.
  • Toyz
  • 03-23-2014, 12:14 PM
The Cheap Bastards will also be meeting. We will be having Beenie Weenies & inexpensive Beer while watching "Cheap Thrills" the movie...

You have been warned.

We too will be discussing rates & embargoes....
  • g1102
  • 03-23-2014, 12:18 PM
Well since Scarlette will be otherwise occupied, I will go get the monkey shit shields out of the car.
The Cheap Bastards will also be meeting. We will be having Beenie Weenies & inexpensive Beer while watching "Cheap Thrills" the movie...

You have been warned.

We too will be discussing rates & embargoes.... Originally Posted by Toyz
That is a fucking awesome movie! Hey, look at that, we agree on something! LOL
Well since Scarlette will be otherwise occupied, I will go get the monkey shit shields out of the car. Originally Posted by g1102
Scarlett is here - she's my co-Dona. Monkey shit shields cost extra, lol.
No one told me there would be cannoli ...darn it
  • Toyz
  • 03-23-2014, 12:30 PM
That is a fucking awesome movie! Hey, look at that, we agree on something! LOL Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I'll do it for $15,000!

Poor Poodle...
I'll do it for $15,000!

Poor Poodle... Originally Posted by Toyz
The neighbor's house. OMFG, I was dying.
So Chef, how about it? Wanna cater dinner for a pms party?! I'll give you 80 bucks!!! There are no men allowed, so I will have to dress you up and sneak you in!!

Next weeks agenda is How to properly give a man flowers! You wouldn't mind would you?
  • Toyz
  • 03-23-2014, 05:37 PM
So Chef, how about it? Wanna cater dinner for a pms party?! I'll give you 80 bucks!!! There are no men allowed, so I will have to dress you up and sneak you in!!

Next weeks agenda is How to properly give a man flowers! You wouldn't mind would you? Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
You're on! And I will even do it pro bono!

And are you sure there are no men allowed? I've seen a lot of balless guys sucking up to the PMS lately? Are they hermaphrodites or just castrated?

Heres the menu for the catered PMS Ball

• Undercooked smelly fish
  • Dried out oysters
  • Shriveled up melons
  • Meatless Tacos
  • Sautéed anus of lamb
  • Microwaved Poodle (this is Claires favorite)
  • Bleeding gash cake (its kind of one of those red-velvet-bundt-thingies)
  • After dinner drinks are a mixture of Metamucil & Boost Energy drink
I've taken the liberty to make buttons & tshirts for your little party...I hope that's not too presumptuous of me?

That menu doesn't look too appetizing.......though sauteed anus of lamb might be interesting.
I'll do it for $15,000!

Poor Poodle... Originally Posted by Toyz
Finally, you get my ISO!!! Sheezus! But I dont want a poodle. I want another breed.

Anyway, metamucil & an energy drink mix will go over great with the pms! Fan-fucking-tabulous. Now I can binge drink & work back into an eating disorder, st the same time.

Really, pretty genius.

And no tuna twat taco's!! You cook & do laundry?? Maybe, just maybe the pms will agree to a sit down with the cbc and a deal can be reached.

Prepare your bastard soldiers!!!
Finally, you get my ISO!!! Sheezus! But I dont want a poodle. I want another breed.
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
No sweetheart, it's a reference to the movie Cheap Thrills, lol. Blonde roots.
I know, sweetheart!! I was just doing what I do best.... "All cocks revolve around ME!"

Speaking of roots... U wanna dye my soul patch to match my new hair color tonight?! It's time for streaks... This should be fun!
  • Toyz
  • 03-23-2014, 07:12 PM
Maybe, just maybe the pms will agree to a sit down with the cbc and a deal can be reached.

Prepare your bastard soldiers!!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
The gauntlet has been thrown...prepare your anuses bitches! (((metaphorically...not an anal fan myself...but it sounded cool)

I'll let my lil' frin' speak on behalf of the Cheap Bastards Club...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...D57FE59A62A048