POSTPONE my trip

Sorry (: I had to turn around and go back to Dallas, because of a personal emergency..But plans to return soon...
  • Toyz
  • 05-02-2014, 05:25 AM
Sorry (: I had to turn around and go back to Dallas, because of a personal emergency..But plans to return soon... Originally Posted by ChassidyAdams

Grandma?
She left the iron on. It ain't easy ironing a thong.

Sorry (: I had to turn around and go back to Dallas, because of a personal emergency..But plans to return soon... Originally Posted by ChassidyAdams
maybe her grandma's car broke down ? That would be new
maybe her grandma's car broke down ? That would be new Originally Posted by John_Dough
Good one now let's see who uses that idea next lmao
To be fair, she did post here to inform anyone who might have booked with her. At least it isn't NCNS, where she gives an excuse after the fact.

Or am I missing something here?
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2014, 06:53 AM
To be fair, she did post here to inform anyone who might have booked with her. At least it isn't NCNS, where she gives an excuse after the fact.

Or am I missing something here? Originally Posted by Beagle

Beagle I think this one is more about just teasing a little than anyone being truly upset.

Even when I posted my "grandma" question I was thinking "well, at least she gave plenty of notice"...

I don't think this thread is being done in a mean spirit, more in a teasing manner...
That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure the OP didn't take it the wrong way.
Thanks for clarifying for the OP Beagle.

That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure the OP didn't take it the wrong way. Originally Posted by Beagle
I'm totally teasing. I've never seen the lass so no need for me to disparage her good name.