BP body rub ncns

• juan
  • 05-06-2014, 12:38 PM
http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...led-34/9878525

made appointment in morning and confrimed 2 hours prior to scheduled time.
I was given meeting which turned out to be an extended stay and not calm studio as advertised.
While driving there texted to get room number with no response. Texted again when I arrived and then 10minutes later again but again got no response so I took off.
waited until today to see if she had an emergency but when I saw she posted another ad I decided to post this ncns warning.
thanks; for letting us know, taking the initiative, etc...if it were me, I wait for other reviews to post before setting up something with a new/foreign provider...just sayin'...again, sorry, I spend too much $$$ on other hobbies on stuff like billiards
and soccer jersey collection to squander hard earned $$$ on pooh-pooh session. Surely there's hobbyists that like to aim high and reach for the stars, going for broke/high risk-high reward, etc..but for me, life's too short to put up with bs of the likes of ncns ..., together with all the other information about quality established providers here, to be as adventurous. Cheers!
That's too bad, she's hot!!!
  • Toyz
  • 05-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Need to post this kind of stuff in alerts...if every NCNS or "she wasn't the girl in her pictures" from BP that would be all the topic space on coed.

BP is a crap shoot...go into every BP engagement expecting the worst and you'll never be dissapointed