North TX Brothels

Back in the day 121 and Preston was a haven for men to sow their wild oats.
Does anyone know If there Briothels left in North Texas? You
I do believe the days of the Purple House in The Colony are long long gone.
Sigh, those were the days. Did you ever work at anyone of those places from colony to frisco?
They exist but not to be shared in a public forum. It would be business suicide and not too smart.
Sigh, those were the days. Did you ever work at anyone of those places from colony to frisco? Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah

No. My time in the hobby was after that heyday and I've never actually worked at a Brothel outside of the legal ones in Nevada.
I’m old…lol

I have to say it was like a kid in a candy store. I’ve never been to any legal ones but the north Texas brothels like April’s were amazing.
Those were great days. I knew the guy who bought that land where April's was. He had to evict them.
April’s ranch is now a horse rescue. I always wondered if they moved off somewhere like Melissa or north.
Please pardon my ignorance, but how were these brothels different from the places you walk in and have sex now?
Almost always open
No appts necessary
No two call system
No prepayment
plenty of ladies to choose from
No reviews
No cell phone numbers
No hassle
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2021, 12:02 PM
Almost always open
No appts necessary
No two call system
No prepayment
plenty of ladies to choose from
No reviews
No cell phone numbers
No hassle Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
Seems like times were great back then, now you have low quality wanting everything under the Sun and All the BS from the list lol. How times have changed for the worst
You might look into these gaming rooms in Fort Worth. I have a sneaking suspicion they'll lead you to other places