Feet Pics

Why do girls post feet of their stanky feet? Like this one. Does she think posting a picture of her ugly ashy feet will make me overlook the rest of her pics?

I think they do that to cater to the guys with a foot fetish. If they can get some schmoe to lick and slobber all over their feet, and get paid... then they don't have to worry about doing anything to their stanky feet themselves.

I think they do that to cater to the guys with a foot fetish. If they can get some schmoe to lick and slobber all over their feet, and get paid... then they don't have to worry about doing anything to their stanky feet themselves. Originally Posted by john353
Coming from the butthole czar hisownself! Fellow legionnaire, answer me this: if a chick's foot somehow gets interposed between your tongue and her butt, whatcha gonna do?
Throw up
Coming from the butthole czar hisownself! Fellow legionnaire, answer me this: if a chick's foot somehow gets interposed between your tongue and her butt, whatcha gonna do? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
LOL... I ain't licking some chicks dirty foot. That's just gross!!

Originally Posted by john353
How about if she washes the toe jam off?

Originally Posted by john353
Me neither. Me no lick any dirty thing when there's a shower on the premises. Hot water too.

The funny thing is them feet achieve what the fabled starfish never could: grossout Senor Numbers.

The beautiful thing is how clean a pretty girl can get that thang when she knows the pervert tonguing it might pop right up any time for a big fat snog. That's motivation working, mi amigos.
Absolutely. If they're gonna prepare for one pervert... they may as well be ready for them all.

If they can get that balloon knot nice and sparkly, then they sure as hell can wash them feets.

... just throwing it out there.

Uncle Donnie ... check your PM, kind sir.